By Anonymous - 19/09/2011 20:27 - United States

Today, while playing with a lighter, I jokingly told my boyfriend I would burn his mustache off. He responded by telling me he would burn off mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 643
You deserved it 36 721

Same thing different taste

Comments

nitewlf12 10

Damn! Your boyfriend is a beast!

imsoboss91 5

Well shave your 'stache and you wont have that problem!

BabeFYL 0

Mustaches are sexy but only if you're Mexican. If not, wax it off bitch!

nitewlf12 10

I'm pretty sure mustaches aren't sexy on anyone with a ******. Mexican or not, it's just not appealing.

boredblonde 17

First, my question *exactly*. Second, /facepalm at the thumbs-downs. Is anyone even paying attention to the difference between conveyed and interpreted opinion, versus fact anymore? OP's bf may have been joking, or dead-honest. OP's reaction may have been based purely on her insecurity- perhaps it was a moment of brutal, spiteful clarity whereupon she was forced to acknowledge his comment as being predicated on factual data. If OP *does* have significant upper-lip hair, the post automatically takes on a different dynamic. Question remains.

perdix 29

Tell him if he does, you'll cut off his dick. If he can retaliate to that, you just have too damn much testosterone!

lindseyluvszac 4

Your boyfriend is not someone you should joke with :O Op tell him to ease up

nitewlf12 10

Why wouldn't you joke with your bf/gf? They're the person you actually should joke with and have fun with. Therefore, your comment is wrong.

why were u playing with a lighter in the first place?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

It's fun, have you tried it? I once set my clothes on fire by accident, but it was worth it.

KiddNYC1O 20
Darklord53 0

I am a pyromaniac, playing with fire is one if the funnest things ever