By Alup132 - 11/09/2018 22:00

Today, while delivering pizza, a customer got mad at me and accused me of not having a GPS, then cussed me out and hung up. The address he gave me was a parking lot with 6 cars, none of which were his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 761
You deserved it 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bluhbluhbluh 14

I think it's fair if you eat all the toppings and deliver a plain crust in this situation.

"Wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza." - Michelangelo, TMNT, 1990

Comments

bluhbluhbluh 14

I think it's fair if you eat all the toppings and deliver a plain crust in this situation.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Well why don't you enjoy some nice warm Pizza in that parking lot? And if they ordered more than one, I'm sure poeple aren't opposed to Pizza...

it can happen. various map apps show my address to be on the other end of the street. I usually leave extra directions in the remarks to delivery guys, but still at least a third of them call me from the other end of the street.

See, you know and you make sure to let the delivery guys know. And I’m sure you understand when it happens. The guy op was delivering to was just a ****.

"Wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza." - Michelangelo, TMNT, 1990

KillerQueen 8

This made me laugh uncontrollably 😂😂😂😂😂

I don't think I've seen a post that that was a YDI more than this one. You spent way too much on a washer. As others said, you could get a W & D for less than what you paid for just a washer. Did you even try to get it fixed? Much cheaper. Did you check the lint trap on your dryer? Probably overflowing, caught fire, and that's what's smoking. No cost to fix except for some time. You must have a lot of expendable cash.

Yeah, no wonder OP was so mad. They ordered a washer and all they got was a pizza.

Alup132 22

Rest assured, the pizza may not be dry, but it is VERY clean!

Wow, this was not the FML I was replying to. Maybe I should submit to the site "Today I was replying to an FML about an overpriced washer, but it ended up attached to an FML about pizza delivery. FML"