By lissysue1 - 12/07/2012 19:23 - United States - Green Bay

Spicy
Today, while making out with my boyfriend, I realized he was opening his mouth wide a lot. At first, I thought he was trying to French-kiss me. He was actually yawning through the whole thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 885
You deserved it 4 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Could be worse. My first kiss involved the girl trying to shove her tongue as far into my mouth as she could.

Comments

HairyPunisher 27

You know you could've replied on 7's comment as opposed to commenting on the FML.

**** that! He needs a motherfuckin' MONSTER!!!

No! Monster sucks!! It all about redbull!!!

Don't listen to a person with "swag" in their username - Monster is the bomb.

unknown_user5566 26

Hopefully he was just super tired, otherwise that means you are boring as hell in your sexual endeavors.

Cowboy1986 4

Are you? Sound like u speak from experience Lol jk

YDI for having unrealistic expectations, and for not having left your cretin of a boyfriend sooner.

jake3292 5

Now, I may be confused here, but making out is the act of french kissing for a period of time. So he was kissing you closed mouth for a period of time? That's weird.

TheDrifter 23

There's more to it. If you're doing it right there is anyhow.

More to it, sure, but that is what it means, right? I'm also confused how they were making out for a while before he tried to French kiss her.

TheDrifter 23

It can be a whole creative combination of kisses and gropes, but the French kiss is a major part of most generally accepted methods. Kissing at the neck and clevage or the earlobes and neck is popular to start a makeout session, and is usually considered part of making out, but it's often before the French kisses get started.

usnwife 18

But if he was kissing her anywhere other than her mouth she wouldn't have thought he was trying to French kiss... I was quite confused as to how non-French kissing on the mouth is making out :/

TheDrifter 23

I suppose that people who are horrible kissers forget to get the tongue involved or just smash teeth together? Not entirely sure, but I'm willing to give them pity points for trying.

shizzathon 5

There's a difference between French kissing and making out? Confusing U.S slang!

Well it is called FRENCH-kissing let's blame them!

perdix 29

When the Iraq war broke out, I started calling it Freedom-Kissing :D

You should have given him an Australian Kiss instead (a French Kiss- done Down Under). That would wake him up!