By lissysue1 - 12/07/2012 19:23 - United States - Green Bay

Spicy
Today, while making out with my boyfriend, I realized he was opening his mouth wide a lot. At first, I thought he was trying to French-kiss me. He was actually yawning through the whole thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 887
You deserved it 4 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Could be worse. My first kiss involved the girl trying to shove her tongue as far into my mouth as she could.

Comments

OMGMAN84 0

Sorry to hear about that OP, but if it makes you feel any better yawning is an automatic act of the body if the brain isnt getting enough oxygen mabey he just needed to blow his nose :)

THANK you for mentioning that. Everyone else kept mentioning being tired, but I knew otherwise!

How can you not notice someones yawning? They make a noise and blow out air

kandi_kid69 15

35- People don't always make noise when they yawn. And I thought people always "blow out air." Was I wrong? ):

Do you yawn when you have too much oxygen?

That's better than falling asleep during sex

ryman82006 0

No it's not if there asleep u can get freaky without the next day being awkward between you two

51, you couldn't be more wrong. What's wrong with you?

The spelling error isn't quite what I'm worried about...

astralvagan 20

I do believe that borders on rape if they are asleep..... What kind of freak are you?

If he's yawning while kissing you, clearly there's something wrong with your chemistry with each other.

redmane 21

A yawn while kissing... better rethink her entire relationship! That makes sense.

Pretty sure if it wasn't open mouth already it wasn't making out....

rcgirl2 11

Maybe he's tired or he's bored with you.

Mearemoi 14

He's probably tired. Yawning is something the body does to keep people who are sleepy, awake :)

you have one of the most unique profiles I have ever seen on fml. I enjoyed reading it and it made me giggle!

perdix 29

Obviously, your relationship has become boring, tedious and tiresome. There are only two possible choices: dump him or marry him.

I'd vote dump him. Marriage is like violence, it's not the answer.

TheUnholyApple 6

Some people find that violence is the answer, especially when it comes to marriage. Perdix knows what I'm talking about.

I guess two wrongs could make a right. At least my ex wife thought so!!!

perdix 29

#59, I don't believe I do.