By notguilty - 15/08/2009 23:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, while I was watching Miley Cyrus's new music video, I had an itch near my bikini line that I couldn't reach through my jeans. So I unzipped my pants to get to it, and that's when my boyfriend walked in on me with my hands down my pants. He thought I was getting off on the music video. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 459
You deserved it 22 947

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lisimal 7

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! YDI for even looking at that beaver face.

ladycoyote 0

You deserve it for voluntarily watching Miley Cyrus do anything.

Comments

YDI for listening to Miley Cyrus. Get a life.

Hitsuki_fml 0

Oh you have got to be freakin kidding me...Miley Cyrus....She sucks major balls. Nice next time pause it go to the bathroom pull them down and itch that spot....God this sickens me a bit!

convenient.. unless you're an eight year old girl..who watches anything that has to do with Miley Cyrus.?

mcowl 0

I don't blame your boyfriend for having that idea.

EveryDayJackAss 0

LOL if i was your BF i would be like WHAT!?! THE!?!? ****!!?! and though im a guy i would NEVER!!!! EVER!!!! IN MY LIFE!!!! jack off to miley......cuz if i did i would definitely be a ****....shes just soo fkin horrible....

How exactly would you be homosexual? I do believe that she is female, and if you say that you are male, there would be nothing homosexual about it. You know, there's this little thing I like to do before I speak. It's called thinking. I suggest you try it occasionally.

YDI for liking slutty cyrus...*shudders* O_O

100 bucks says she'll just end up being a **** star.

xSceneSceneBabyx 0