By Anonymous - 01/03/2011 16:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, me and my girlfriend were getting at it, and then my parents came home. I heard them and we scrambled to get our clothes on. My dad came into the room and found me wearing her pants inside out with her thong around my legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 028
You deserved it 45 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SCOTTY_DAY 0

wow, she must be a big girl if you fit into her pants.

Comments

make ur girlfriend blow ur daddy :) thats a great solution!! it would if i was ur dad xD!!

lamarswilley 0

it's sad y'all fit in the same pants

53 STFU, 41 has a great idea going for a porno. But to add to the idea, the mom should also walk in after the dad joins in a DP with OP and his GF. Then OP and dad should DV the mom while the gf makes out with her...dawm it i jizzed while picturing this.

Damn you must be mad scrawny or your girl is damn husky.

SCOTTY_DAY 0

wow, she must be a big girl if you fit into her pants.

Lizza330 28
SCOTTY_DAY 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

my rule is i dont date guys smaller then me. lol

wow imagine if this was a guy saying "sorry I don't date fat chicks"

so you're searching for a beer gut? or do you mean not smaller than your non prego size..

cindayy77 0

the guy I like has a small build, so thats what I was thinking the OP has a small build too, and yeah haha :)

your a ******* ***** and should not be prego as an 18 yr old. ur lil mistakes gonna be ****** up just like u

I was thinking the same thing about him being a smaller build. They could have also been VERY stretchy pants. Or like what was said before, sweats.

Get a lock? Or wait until your girlfriend is old enough to have sex and don't do it in her parents' house?

They tried doing it in his house, not hers.

Why are you assuming the girlfriend is not old enough to have sex? Many people live with their parents till they're at least 21. (Not that I'm thinking OP is 21, but I just wanted to point that out.)

actually the average age when a kid leave home in America nowadays is 26

kaitlin2011 0

The "legal" age to have sex in Texas is sixteen, anyway. But, I do agree with the getting a lock suggestion.

KasaraEm13 12

Actually, legal age in Texas is 17...

kaitlin2011 0

Hmm, touché. Must've changed since the last time I had heard about it. Oh well.

sweetgirl13 0

are you guys dumb or something. kids are hvin sex when they r like 12 these days!!

Ahh, but who said that OP and his girlfriend were kids? :P

Pussy. What you should have done is kept going, and if they open the door and come in, look them in the eye and finish like a boss.

Why are you assuming the girlfriend is not old enough to have sex? Many people live with their parents till they're at least 21. (Not that I'm thinking OP is 21, but I just wanted to point that out.)

Almost every girl these days wear skinny jeans.. OMG.

AntoshaChekhonte 6

Well, unless you have an average body type and enjoy nutrition.

KingDingALing 9

Well I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be turned on if all girls wore baggy jeans.

sassypants93 17

Just so you know, 9 and 37, skinny jeans are different than tight jeans.

I like this comment. I wish it hadn't been downrated. It's accurate.

wait...what does wearing skinny jeans have to do with this FML?

KrisTeeNa04 0
RedPillSucks 31

YDI for doing it in your parents house. YDI for not locking the door. YDI for not paying attention to whose clothes you're putting on.

randiZ25 0

Then the mother would be left. I think the best solution would be swinging, that way everyone has a good time.

Wow, how stupid, you were not prepared. Always, always be prepared for thatnif the possibility exists. Always stack your stuff for fast redressing. Lol

SirEBC 7

Yeah, or just wait until you're old enough to have sex without having to worry about mommy and daddy.

bsgirls 0

or just let them join in??? just a thought. I've done it before and it's so fun

that's known as incest I'm pretty sure