By pinky - 12/02/2010 05:13 - Australia

Spicy
Today, when setting up for a rehearsal, my eldest teacher was standing next to me. My music teacher announces that it will be a tight fit and hard for everyone to fit in the area. The old teacher next to me leans over and whispers, "I'd like to fit in your tight area." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 029
You deserved it 2 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's a hell of a lot wrong with that. If she is underage they could and should lose their job and probably never teach again. If she is not it is still highly inappropriate sexual harassment.

Comments

ANimeNeKoChik 0

wow....thats creepy but i agree with 67

wazdog 4

Also agree with 67. Let me quote: sexualharassmentsupport.org: "The victim does not have to be the person directly harassed but can be any one who finds the behavior offensive and is affected by it." How ridiculous can it get? It's amazing comedians aren't all behind bars.

chicabonita5683 0

I agree with 67...I am going into teaching and anyone who is any kind of professional can't say that there aren't those occasional times where you hear the perfect words that make something funny. Did the teacher actually lean over to her ear or did the teacher say it close enough to earshot that the OP just THOUGHT it was directed at her/him. It wasn't the greatest thing for a teacher to say, no matter what the age, but as others have said, how was the teacher to know it was unwanted and technically sexual harassment unless this type of thing has happened before with the same student and the student has asked it to stop. I don't personally like this type of person, but the OP should have said something to the teacher and if further advances were made, then that's an issue.

That is soooooooooo disgusting! You need to report him! People like that shouldn't be teachers ._.

As sick (and illegal) as that already is, would it be worse if this was at an all boy Catholic school?

is this real?? damn how desperate that teacher has to be to cross that profession line

domxxily 0

omg! thats horrible! get his butt fired!!!!!

call the cops and get his creepy pedo ass thrown in jail

eeeeeeeeew!!!!!! that's just wrong....in soooo many ways!!