By d - 26/03/2010 07:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, when I was trying to break up with my boyfriend, I told him how I needed space and time to think. His response was, "Ok, we're out of condoms anyway." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 086
You deserved it 9 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you want tears and for him to beg you not to break up with him??!! Be glad that's all he said!!!

Comments

squirell_AIDS69 0
denbeste 3

Douche? for thinking finacial? WTF?

No. That means so he'll go buy some and give her space.

1800getalife 0

dude that guy has like the most epic comeback ever

noobgang7 5

Your reply, "Condoms, why? You were always done before you got it on anyways."

pirace 0

haha I love it, and, " the office." what a great show.

haha that soundss like somethingg i would say =) ....and 10 FTW!! only u 4got 2 put on your dark sunglasses before u said that

I lost my darkglasses, now i just get 3D glasses and pop out the lenses. Kickin it old-school.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! sry for no caps, I'm on iPod touch

3D glasses are for douche bags and scene kids who think they're cool and original. When in reality, they are neither. @OP, wow, what a dick ):

benny2465 0

that's really stupid. fyl op. I'm sorry!

TempestJones 0

Why is it a fml!? She was pretty much dumping him anyway... OP quit whining... What is up with the flood of recent fml's about people feeling hurt that their partners didn't cry when they break up with them!?

I agree, isn't that want they want, a nice easy breakup?

RODEOqueen 0

Exactly. What were you thinking would happen OP? You don't live in a Taylor Swift video.

Exactly. he could've gotten emotional or violent. or made a scene. He did you a favor, OP!! you shouldn't care if you dumped him anyway?

Did you want tears and for him to beg you not to break up with him??!! Be glad that's all he said!!!

BrookeTrueblood 0

Exactly. OP, what did you want him to say? Excuse him for thinking financially.

She obviously has realised that her "boyfriend" is only staying around her for sex. She probably would have liked him to say, "But I like spending time with you!" Admittedly, this probably wouldn't happen, but I'll bet she was expecting an, "Okay."

TempestJones 0

Or she's being a whiney twat. He probably wasn't thinking financially at all and was just striking out at her because he was hurt she was dumping him. And either way she has no right to be upset just because he didn't cry in front of her... These people and feeling sorry for themselves because they didn't emotionally break they're significant others sicken me...

True, that's a possibility. I try not to assume the worst, though, so I'll just refrain from judgement.

They were, fisheatsbear. That's why they had to eat cool, so they could stop the heat.

*clutches head* My brain, Mercy, my brain!

There're a lot of them there, 61. Are you talking about the original one, or one of the replies?

smileyseven 0

#36 FTW op-and you wanted him to start crying and pass out or what?

KurouTenshi 0

I like your boyfriend and the way he thinks. may I nominate him for a Nobel peace? or how about Douchebag of the Year? either one is acceptable, really.

In this case it might be more of a Piece Prize.