By grossed out mom - 08/07/2015 13:29 - Canada - Scarborough

Today, when I visited my daughter's apartment that she moved into about 3 months ago, I found out that she buys new underwear every time she runs out instead of washing her dirty ones. Her dirty ones have their own special hamper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 135
You deserved it 2 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She can sell the used ones on ebay. She will earn a lot of under wares~

Lol, introduce her to the laundromat

Comments

bad_boyfriend 10

If I was wealthy I would wear new socks and underwear every day. Judge me if you want, but there is nothing like brand new socks and underwear.

I'm going to assume that if OP's daughter is living in an apartment after moving out of her parent's place only 3 months ago, she is not wealthy.

I'd take freshly dried socks over brand new ones any day.

So warm and fluffy… I get all goosepimply just thinking about it!

So... She keeps the dirty underwear? That's just nasty, at least throw it it out

dakid87 10

She might be starting a new business. People go crazy for used undies

I think people have been watching too much OITNB!

mzdaisylynn 12

OITNB brought light to it. Truth is, people have been doing that for as long as there's been kinky old dudes around

Eyalsh 32

double commenting is like double dipping. neber double dip.

Ah, nothing quite like the first-time-apartment-liver hilarity. I wasn't quite as bad as OP's daughter, but I definitely let clothes go far too long without washing and had many a plate of uncleaned food festering under my bed and in the sink.

If she wasn't going to wash them why wouldn't she put them in the trash

Aren't you supposed to wash your new undies before you wear them? Who knows who else tried them on at the store?

Where do you go where people try on underwear? I'm genuinely curious because that seems odd to me.

At Victoria's Secret you're allowed to try on the bras (duh) but I always wash them before wearing them, not because boobs per se are "dirty", but because I don't know if the person before me was really sweaty or something.

davek 36

She could make good money on the Internet this way.

Lol, sounds like she took advice from the Evil Apples card "buying new underwear so you don't have to do laundry"