By dumpedfornoreason - 01/10/2017 18:30 - United States - Normal

Today, I ran out of clean underwear and uncovered the pile of lingerie in the back of the drawer, none of which had been worn in over a year. Thanks, laundry day, for reminding me of how single I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 057
You deserved it 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know how it is, OP. Just today I was eating some food, and I inhaled between bites, causing me to remember it's been over a year since I've both breathed and been in a relationship. Thanks, respiratory system for reminding me how single I am.

When will your book be finished? Or is that part of the procrastination process?

Comments

I know how it is, OP. Just today I was eating some food, and I inhaled between bites, causing me to remember it's been over a year since I've both breathed and been in a relationship. Thanks, respiratory system for reminding me how single I am.

No, dude. You're single because you are cringy as ****.

Hey, don’t insult Tripartita, man. He’s cool.

Oooh, that makes sense, Bart. I’d update my original post, but that doesn’t seem to be a feature FML has implemented. Oh well. Thanks for clearing that up and have a wonderful day!

FML use to have that feature but it only lasted two minutes. My only regret is not being able to warn you sooner.

The editing feature was used for a LONG time. They got rid of it when they switched to this new layout this year.

By wearing the lingerie as underwear, you can put off laundry day for a few more days. That’s just one of the many tips in the book I plan to write for procrastinators.

When will your book be finished? Or is that part of the procrastination process?

I keep coming up with more tips, and testing them for effectiveness. However, I’ve realized that I’ve created a conundrum for myself: if I complete the book, I’d be an impostor and a hypocrite.

Put it in your will to have someone publish it but only if you "never quite got around to it while alive." Can't procrastinate much more than after death!

She's Got Moxie 14

I feel your pain OP! Hang in there! Xo

I know the feeling. I wish finding a relationship were a lot easier.

neuronerd 28

I'm a big believer in wearing lingerie under clothes, even if no one will see it but yourself. It's a confidence booster.

If you wore them more you wouldn't be single well maybe but it would still be more fun

why don't you wear your fancy undies so you feel a bit special all the time? The extra confidence might lead to a new romance.

I agree. There's a spring in my step when I wear my sexy heels, even with jeans and a t-shirt. I stand up straighter when I wear my push-up bra. And I swear my hips swivel just a little more when I'm staring lacy panties. It's all about feeling feminine, even if only you know it's underneath your clothes. The bliss radiates, and you'll be more attractive on the whole.

Well I’m in a relationship and I do t wear mine