By tequilashot - 20/09/2016 04:40 - Brazil - Porto Alegre

Spicy
Today, I finally had sex with the man with whom I've been in love for months. Too bad I was too drunk to remember a thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 610
You deserved it 4 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I want to stay positive, but my fear is that you were doomed from the start, OP. If he was only able to have sex with you while you were drunk, that speaks wonders about the both of you. Either way, I truly wish you the best of luck and hope that you are able to pursue a relationship with this guy.

You just have to get back up on that horse ^^

Comments

Hopefully it was good enough for him to go back for seconds! GL Op!

that just means you can have first time sex with him again

If the relationship isn't ruined, by any number of factors like guilt, shame, the extremely questionable consent on both sides, the fact they had to be drunk to have sex....

Who said anything about them HAVING to be drunk in order to have sex #5?

too drunk to remember anything, yet you remember it happening......... just saying......

Who says she remembers having sex? Maybe she just deducted it from her nakedness, the condom wrapper in the bed and the guy besides her.

I want to stay positive, but my fear is that you were doomed from the start, OP. If he was only able to have sex with you while you were drunk, that speaks wonders about the both of you. Either way, I truly wish you the best of luck and hope that you are able to pursue a relationship with this guy.

lexiieeex3 32
rldostie 19

I'm more concerned that the man who you have such a crush on thought it was okay to have sex with a clearly drunk person. Not saying you wouldn't have been okay with it sober, but that says a lot about a person who is willing and wanting to have sex with someone so impaired.

bobsanction 18

The guy was probably just as drunk as the OP. And drunk people often make poor decisions, as the OP very clearly proves.

For all you know the man was even more drunk than she was

Koalabiter 6

And you assume he made the move because . . .? She's the one that claimed she was in love with him. I guess if two drunk people have sex it must be non-consensual on the guy's part.

I understand that consent gets tricky around alcohol. But saying that drunk people make mistakes and have bad judgement is not acceptable. The fact is that she was too drunk to consent. Without knowing how drunk the man was, it's also possible that he was to drunk to consent. That's the best case scenario because it puts them on the same level. But there's the very real possibility that the OP is describing a sex crime here.

#10, ignorance is never a defense. Not knowing that someone else is drunk does not deny the fact that you proceeded in an instance where you could not obtain consent. It is immediately at that point unconsenting sex. There is another word for that. And "drunk people often make poor decisions, as the OP very clearly did." What poor decisions do you know the OP made? Was it when she got too drunk around someone she thought she could trust? That's literally victim blaming. So tell me. What did the OP do wrong? And use examples here. Because clearly you know something that the rest of us don't. Oh wait, you don't. You don't have any more facts. All you have is bullying someone who has unconsenting sex. **** you

dunk happens! give it another try OP and this time order lemonade instead of long islands

BabyCakes818 16

Well at least you remembered you had sex with the guy...