By Non-active - 25/09/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, we got our progress reports. My physics teacher wrote that I don't participate in class. My mom got mad and grounded me before I could tell her that I raise my hand in class all the time but my teacher won't call on me cause he can't pronounce my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 288
You deserved it 3 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CaymanIslands546 0

ummmm one word... PROTEST. tell your principal shes full of crap.

Comments

mynamesjane 0

my name is Jane. it's probably the simplest name out there. teachers always call me Juan or Joe or something completely random. OP is from new york where you can find people from EVERYWHERE. I am too and there's people in my classes with names like tau (pronounced shiwoo) and lakrasha. my friend is gintautas, pronounced ghintus. teachers say gintautais.

how the **** does tau turn into shiwoo?

ahahaa plexico FTW ! & what is your name anyways ??

leggyxo 0

Before she grounded you? Couldnt you tell her and if she actually believed that, she could UNground you? retarded. Doesnt make sense.

complain tO the principal! discrimination. What a prick.

i_stay_anonymous 0

You know you could've just made up a nickname for everybody to call you, right? AND you could've told your mom, too, it doesn't matter if she grounds you, you still can speak, it's not like she says "you're grounded" and then mutes you.

pseudonames. dude, make a stage name up. hell I'd love to have one.

Your teacher and especially your mother are idiots for getting so worked up over something like "class participation."

embarrassedsis 0

my favorite ghetto name of all time was La-a. im thinkin "lu-uh?". no its pronounced "ladasha". i didnt even know you could do that. i wanna like add a pound symbol in the middle of the name and make it "lapounda".