By busted - 25/09/2009 20:24 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to a club with my friends. I noticed the bouncer looked at me strangely. Then he erupts and screams, "you're the bitch who caused havoc and £255 damage to the cloakroom, pay up or I'll call the fuzz!" Little did I know my 15-year-old sister stole my ID last weekend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 867
You deserved it 3 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did none of you guys get the part about the stolen ID? for ***** sake I don't think she was heading in to the new Twilight Release party... some kids do ****** up things like this when they can take advantage of having older siblings.

Comments

pay him the money, then steal it back from your sister. problem solved =D

Zhejan 0

BABY FACE BABY FACE, YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR LITTLE SISTER BABY FACE BABY FACE FABY BACE FACY BABE BAY FAB FACY BAE ****

Chickenmonkey 0

#23, You completely ignored the ID part of the FML, didn't you?

Hello - let them call the Fuzz - it was not you. It was your sister - get the identity right and have your sister face the music!

expen_dable 0

Everyone who says this FML is fake is just pissed because while other teens go out and party and have fun, they sit on Fmylife.com and Myspace trying to think of witty and hip comments to impress other lonely teenagers. BTW my roommate is 17 and a sophomore in college so she uses my ID to get into clubs, and she looks nothing like me, so it wouldn't be that hard for someones sister to do the same, depending on how strict the bouncers are.

okay i understand whats wrong with "fuzz" and maybe non-english people dont say cloakrooms but whats wrong with sister

I think the cloak room would be like the entrance room where you take off your coat.

that's a good thing... FOR YOUR SISTER

p3rfect_ins4nity 0

$255? really? did the bouncer say that exactly? sounds like bullshit if u asked me! and YDI for being a shallow bitch:)

yeah we do actually talk like that in England? and we do have cloakrooms...

samikitty961 8

i believe a cloakroom is a bathroom actually. according to dictionary.com...

81 there's a huge diference in $255 and £255

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

HAHA! This truly has made me laugh! The clubs in europe that allows 15 year olds in are the children ones trust me I know I made this accident before! Silly OP!

did none of you guys get the part about the stolen ID? for ***** sake I don't think she was heading in to the new Twilight Release party... some kids do ****** up things like this when they can take advantage of having older siblings.

No way you had to pay! They cant do that to you

oh no, how terrible. *Rolls eyes. this has got to be fake

Oh wow, finally a moderately good FML. ******* sucks chica. If its fake, still gave me a good laugh.

maybe_tomorrow 0

Well, at least your sister knows how to have a good time, and not get the blame for it. XD

Her sister is going to get raped one day, and i will laugh.

But her sister will take the fall and contract the STD