By jinxofsocal - 21/06/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, was my boyfriend's birthday. He wanted a blowjob while playing Call of Duty 4. In typical gamer fashion, he slammed his controller down when he died. Into my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 389
You deserved it 27 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mclayton37 0

See... Your boyfriend has a problem. He likes to mix his pleasures. It just doesn't work. You have to put a stop to it, before one day he's playing video games, talking on the phone, taking a dump, and gettin a BJ from you all at the same time.. NO! It's like that episode of Seinfeld when George tries to enjoy some pastrami and watching TV while having sex.. you gotta stop it before it gets worse!

Comments

"Personally, serves you right." makes absolutely no sense. Learn some grammer. And how is it disgusting? Do you think sex is disgusting too? I understand that some people see it as degrading, even though I don't agree with them, but how is it disgusting? To the OP: FYL for trying to do something nice and getting a bump on the head for it. Then FYL again for all the idiots who tell you YDI because you were giving a bj.

Okay, that was pretty dumb on your part. Birthday or not, if you're going downtown, dude needs to give you his full attention. Playing videogames during sex and sex acts is rude and it's ridiculous that you went along with it.

lmmmr 0

Please don't comment if you can't speak proper English.

Personally, I question why you would give him a ******** while playing videogames. That was your first mistake.

Sorry about the crack on the head, but agreeing to it was your first mistake. "Give me a ******* while I completely ignore you", and your answer is yes? YDI.

Joey_M 0

You are an awesome gf. Just hope he repays you equally on your bday.

what sick person wants to share a bj with COD in the first place :s :s Either play the game, or enjoy the bj, but doing the two things together only shows that he cares more about the game then about you. If he'd respect you, he'd give you his full attention while you're doing that. That's what I think, anyway.

stringoffail 0

At least he didn't corpse-hump you.

CassandraBear93 0

well some people like there girlfriends to go down on them while they are driving

Haha, that's hilarious. My ex wanted the same thing while we were dating, only he was playing Halo online, and apparently he didn't have the ability to multitask that your boyfriend has. He ended up quitting the game after less than a minute =P Perhaps your boyfriend was so into the bj, his mind got a little fuzzy and that's why he did it? I dunno, but again, that's funny as hell.