By jinxofsocal - 21/06/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, was my boyfriend's birthday. He wanted a blowjob while playing Call of Duty 4. In typical gamer fashion, he slammed his controller down when he died. Into my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 389
You deserved it 27 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mclayton37 0

See... Your boyfriend has a problem. He likes to mix his pleasures. It just doesn't work. You have to put a stop to it, before one day he's playing video games, talking on the phone, taking a dump, and gettin a BJ from you all at the same time.. NO! It's like that episode of Seinfeld when George tries to enjoy some pastrami and watching TV while having sex.. you gotta stop it before it gets worse!

Comments

wow. A ******* during playing online? Jesus christ. If you were that submissive, you might as well bend over for a rapist. Anyway, that would definitely distract ME, and i personally think you should dump him and drown his XBOX 360

OF COURSE he's going to die while he's getting head... He'll be so distracted! What was he thinking?

lol i think its sexy, extremely sexy. Im a gamer and i love my girl, now if i put the two together WOOT!. now with the controller droping i think he was more into his game no offense >.> . if it was me in his position i would still play but be paying more attention to the pleasure than if i die on my game.... like i understand hes with u but seriously are u that gay ur watching ur game than ur girlfriend giving u head. HELL if i asked for head i wouldnt even be playing my game id be preparing for the birthday sex im about to have... U didnt deserve the controller dropping but next time get ur boyfriend on the bed and have fun (and take his attention off his game)

FYL, but I wouldn't give a guy a ******* while he plays a video game anyway. That's sort of ridiculous. I'd make sure he's paying attention to what I'm doing and not pretending to shoot people or whatever!

How can you even be aroused while playing a video game. Seemed like all of his attention was focused towards that.

tafam 0

That was nice of you to do for him, at least. I hope he pays more attention to where your head is in the future.

supasqueak 0

Who and you did? What great taste you have....

I dont really see how thats an FLM? What was he usin ur head as a mouse pad or something?