Self report

By banana12321 - 02/04/2015 04:40 - United States - Fresno

Today, I thought I had gotten away with throwing a party while my folks were gone the night before. They came home and I was as sweet as possible. I could tell they were not buying it, but I thought I was in the clear. Later, they told me I had drunk-dialled them and spilled the beans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 204
You deserved it 30 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wolfstar126 25

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Comments

wolfstar126 25

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

lol, but he was drunk, I think if anyone is drunk they are a special kind of stupid.

If only they had a button that said that........oh wait, they do!!

Thanks for clarifying. No one had any idea.

lol they meant you dumb idiot not you deserve it lol

trellz17 19

You must've been totally wasted to not remember doing that. Hope you had fun though

I have plenty of experience with both being blackout drunk and drunk dialing, and never have I ever talked to my parents. I can't comprehend the type of drunk who does that.

You could literally call anyone you're blacked out

So out of all the contacts on your phone you drunk dialed your parents? Winning number selection if you ask me.

People like you are so disrespectful. Throwing a party behind your parents' backs and potentially trashing their house is so immature. You deserve it.

#41, I think you mean respectful. When you have a teenager, see how you like it not being able to trust him/her while you're away and throwing parties behind your back.

At least in the future you can prove that you'll clean up after the party but YDI for not being honest and being a drunken dumbass.

When I was a kid there were no webcams, so fooling parents was easier. These days we know everything. EVERYTHING.

I couldn't help but imagine an evil laugh at the end of that comment.