By jinxofsocal - 21/06/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, was my boyfriend's birthday. He wanted a blowjob while playing Call of Duty 4. In typical gamer fashion, he slammed his controller down when he died. Into my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 389
You deserved it 27 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mclayton37 0

See... Your boyfriend has a problem. He likes to mix his pleasures. It just doesn't work. You have to put a stop to it, before one day he's playing video games, talking on the phone, taking a dump, and gettin a BJ from you all at the same time.. NO! It's like that episode of Seinfeld when George tries to enjoy some pastrami and watching TV while having sex.. you gotta stop it before it gets worse!

Comments

(but seriously, that's messed up...you sound like a very giving person, and he, well doesn't.)

Ha. sad thing about this is, i can see this happening with me and my boyfriend :P

Because when I get a ******** I want to be looking at sweaty men with big guns! Seriously, OP's BF, ******* time is Final Fantasy time. Instead of looking at men you should be looking at girls who are cuter than your GF.

haha seems to happen a lot out there lately :D what up with u girls? nothing better to do than blow ur idiot bfs dicks while they r gaming video games? sounds sick to me...

Beeebop 0

My boyfriend couldn't concentrate for a second to play that if I was giving him a bj. And as far as I'm aware that's normal.

happyvalleygirl 0

If you're good, he'll stop playing. Sounds like the OP isn't too good.

LOL best birthday present idea ever.

CoD's a great game and all, but I'm not sure how you get into it enough to forget that you're getting a *******.

What an ass, birthdays are just excuses to get free stuff. Your boyfriend sounds like an ass if he asks you for head while he's playing a game and throws the controller when he dies. Maybe that controller will knock some sense into you.

hey can i get one dont worry i play pc :)