By PlayboyBunny - 19/02/2011 07:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, the sweetest thing my boyfriend ever told me was that I'd make a good porn star. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 623
You deserved it 8 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So he's saying you're really hot and sexy, and that you're great at stuffing $20 bills in all sorts of places? Seems like a pretty big compliment if you ask me.

dump his ass and go fulfil your destiny

Comments

Why ouch? I think thats a nice compliment.

ouch because she wanted first post so she typed in something quickly.

Wow - you've clearly never met one in real life. I know a few, and they're generally quite nice people. You have to remember they're acting in those films.

Yeah they are nice when you "get to know them"

Actually, Boners there has a decent point. (I know, I'm shocked, too) The fact is, the **** industry is just another place to make money, one way or another. You say it's "disgusting, disrespectful, a disgrace." Sanitary workers, bed pan cleaners, and garbage men do pretty much the same kind of thing you describe. Yet, they're paid. Some, actually, in great amounts. So what's to say someone can't sell their bodies for a pay check? They have no quarrels with it apparently, it's perfectly legal, and they're required by their employers to be healthy and well groomed. A thought, from something I read once. Sex is accepted a human norm between two beings. Murder, is a horrendous act between two beings. Yet the slightest showing of sex in public eye (Games, movies, TV) is banned and/or ridiculed. Murder, on the other hand, is entirely perfect to watch. "...What?" P.S: I gave a +1 to everyone but you, Mimi. Why? Because most likely those -1 that I saw were from you. Jack ass.

Mimi, last time I checked there are men in the industry too. Are they degrading themselves? Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but don't shove it in my face. I get that enough from KaySL.

This argument is getting completely ridiculous.

Can I just ask how this all relates to #1's comment? Funnily enough, just because a reply button exists, doesn't mean you have to use it, ladies and gentlemen.

#77, you really believe that none of them have STDs? Even w/ the screenings, there's room for error.. nothing's fool-proof. I'd bet that a large handful of them have STDs

Alpha35 4

so that means your hot then ...... Nice

MackenzieBug 0

wow.. I'm kind in love with you

JoyFoster 0

You are severely biased and opinionated. Aside from that you are attempting to force opinion as fact. Structuring your sentences would be a good step towards people actually giving a shit.

I_R_Genius 3

So are you a Jenna Jamenson or a Nicole Richie?

robotnhi 0

why suck?! It's a freaking compliment, that OP is awesome in bed. i'll never complain to that.

So he's saying you're really hot and sexy, and that you're great at stuffing $20 bills in all sorts of places? Seems like a pretty big compliment if you ask me.

Erm, yeah, I didn't read that quite right. Forget about the $ bills. Unless there's **** that includes that too. I wouldn't know, I'm an innocent girl that's never watched ****.

So you never watch your own work? Probably smart.

Yeah, I'm a little less of a workaholic than you are Doc. I would never put a picture of my work as a profile pic.

dump his ass and go fulfil your destiny

DearlyBeloved20 3

Agreed, he just gave you a great idea. Follow your destiny, you'd be good at it

__Poca18 0

That's good. He's telling you your great at sex. Major compliment!

babygurl329 0

how would he know she is great at sex? O_o

thesunsetglow_fml 8

um maybe because he is her BOYFRIEND and actually HAD sex with her??? Oh my god.

babygurl, do your parents know you're an idiot?

How long has he been your boyfriend? If it's been a while, maybe you shouldn't date someone who seems too self-absorbed to ever compliment his girlfriend.

atomheartm_fml 0

... Maybe she doesn't want to hear his compliments. I wouldn't judge the boyfriend too quickly, OP seems a bit winy.

Well atleast you know your good in that department!

Well with the economy the way it is, it never hurts to have a plan B.

perdix 29

That's not so bad . . . unless he's into snuff films.