By serenti - 13/10/2011 21:30 - Sweden

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that the only reason he likes me is because I let him watch porn without throwing a fuss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 156
You deserved it 7 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe while he watches ****, you can find a new boyfriend.

every1luvsboners 11

Who doesn't watch ****? What do you call a girl that swears that she doesn't **********? A liar.

Comments

2 girls 1 cup was okay I guess. Now 1 man, 1 jar, that shit was terrifyingly erotic. Kinky indeed my friend.

LiveLaughFML 10

you can't blame the man. **** doesn't argue or complain. if your brother told his **** collection he liked you better then it likes them, they wouldn't start a fuss.

LiveLaughFML 10

*boyfriend not brother..whoops auto correct!

40, Changing your comment to "boyfriend" makes a little more sense but still not sure what you're trying to say. :P 13, I've only heard rumors about that 2 girls1 cup film. Never interested in seeing it. I don't understand people that would want to. Why??? Blah!

#74 Curiosity maybe? I had never heard of the rumors and I just watched it out of curiosity because somebody mentioned it on a previous thread on FML.... Well, curiosity is not always a good thing...

skata 4

13- terrifyingly erotic?!? those two words should never be used together in a sentence. btw, seen 1 girl 1 horse? now THAT was kinky. *sarcasm*

I freaked out when I seen that only phrase I can say is " I hate my friends"

HowAreYouToday 34

I saw that film too... Let's just say that going to the bathroom will never be the same

Confuciussay 6

93 - Do you even know what "Hooah" means?

If he loves **** so much.. Why doesn't he just have sex with you?

KiddNYC1O 20
flockz 19

sex between a person named "teehee" and a man referred to as "ace".... hold on let me get my popcorn.

What a great guy? Try great girlfriend. He gets to watch ****!

Soo watch it together? I don't really see a problem here:p

59- Or just make their own. THEN watch that together. Double winning!

If they got a friend to join in as well, it could be triple winning

Glitterhinoceros 14

Damn, the standards to be someone's boyfriend have done a freakin 180

chane1100 6

I hope OP means her ex boy friend.. Honestly I don't get why girls stick Around for douchey guys like that.. Or I hope OPs bf was joking.. Even so bad joke..

Let him get some new **** while you get a new boyfriend!

every1luvsboners 11

Who doesn't watch ****? What do you call a girl that swears that she doesn't **********? A liar.

MichellinMan 20

True that. Everyone likes boners, even girls, at the right time of course...

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

Boners I love you sorry I though u were fake I was just unsure, you are my favorite fml commenter

_daniellesays_ 10

I actually don't :/ ..however I know if I were a guy I totally would, it's just different to me I guess haha

every1luvsboners 11

Danielle, no need to lie. We're not here to ridicule or belittle you. I did hear that you were at one time the master debater.

I'm not going to lie, I have masturbated before, but honestly it doesn't satisfy me at all. I have used several toys, but nothing it just leaves me in a very horny state sex is way better. the touch and feel and foreplay during is my major turn on

ikickgingers 15
leemurcat 5

If you don't like to ********** then you're probably doing it wrong. Watch some ****, they'll show you how to get it done (;

Guido25897 4

Do what #4 said and then tell him to press alt + F4 right when he's in the middle of one.