By grossgross - 26/09/2009 18:21 - United States

Today, the subway was extremely crowded and I ended up with my butt in a man's crotch. I kept trying to inch away or turn a different way, but there was no room. He could have turned to face the doors, but didn't. He got an erection. I was on there with him for 20 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 589
You deserved it 5 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bekahshae 0

After you got off, you should have said, "Now that'll be twenty dollars."

Comments

ohh shit! that's awful. i can't imagine how embarrassed he was though.

wintermadness1 0

He definitely should have turned, but you can't blame a man for getting excited.

visage 0

Shut up... you know you liked it! Hell, you're probably rubbing one out to it as I type this!!!

The guy should have turned, but I think it's at least possible he wasn't a perv. Some guys can't even have physical contact with / talk to girls without getting an erection. They're called virgins, and I am one.

You get an erection just from talking to a girl? What will you do about job interviews??

So disgusting and I am not surprised this happened to you. One time as I was walking up the stairs from the subway some man kept trying to cup my ass. I turned around and I yelled right in his face "what the **** is your problem". The look of surprise and embarassment on his face was so worth it.

Jefe_fml 0
TechnoMonkey 0

While reading this I could only think of one thing, Butters singing "What in my butt".

troll_destroy_er 0

Hahaha only thing that could make this funnier is if OP's a man... and straight!

OP... I agree with some of the other posts here: it sounds like you secretly enjoyed the feeling of his hardness against your ass. Don't be embarassed... it's perfectly natural. Most girls do enjoy this. You could have got off the train at the next stop and got on the next one. But you didn't. Instead you probably closed your eyes and dreamed you were with someone else. It was a win-win for both of you.

iloooovemylife 7

i hate wen the train gets crowded, i usually take the D train to go to college and its usually filled wid chinese all crowded n shit the worst part wen they open up their food to eat no offense but it makes me puke !! btw my life roks !!

Omg r u srs? U sit on d train n wen Chinese ppl open their fud u gag? How do u ever stand it? Moron.