By Emma-Louise - 20/05/2011 19:46 - France

Spicy
Today, the only positive thing my ex boyfriend left me was my pregnancy test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 407
You deserved it 14 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing says "I love you" like abandonment and unpaid child-support.

Babygirl2338 0

i would track him down and make him pay that child support;)

Comments

tucansam555 3
Kenton1008 21

you're a complete dumbass, #25

I agree that he is a dumb ass. I'll bet that he is a guy that would leave a girl pregnant.

MAXCAT1220 0

that sucks get his ass in check

Kingspin 0

Don't forget the morning sickness!

Kingspin 0

It's cause of my hair, isn't it. Well, here in Canada, we need long hair. It stops us from freezing our ears while we hunt buffalo.

LOL @ you changing your profile picture.

Kingspin 0

king you live 4 hours away from me!!

melkell 0
Pufferfish78 5

If the only positive thing you got from him was a positive pregnancy test then you are probably better off without him. Congrats on the pregnancy.

Egnar 19

What else did you expect him to leave you? . . .Some tea? Perhaps some cookies and a lovely note explaining why he's your ex-boyfriend? As for the pregnancy test?. . .That's both of your fault unless he poked holes in the condom, took away your birth control pills or lied to you about wearing one [a condom]. For anyone about to call him an asshole for leaving a pregnant girl, I'm sorry, but really?. . .That's not how life works - He WILL be an asshole IF he doesn't provide for a kid that he helped conceive, but he's not an ass for not staying with someone he's not compatible with.

You make a perfectly valid and logical point, but your comment will probably be thumbed down by the drama queens on this site, who are so quick to blame the man for leaving.

quite frankly... drama queens have nothing to do with blaming the guy for leaving. She should have expected it to happen.

haileemarie7 6

Exactly. People really need to get to know each other before having sex.

Egnar 19

We have no idea how long these people have been dating; 1 month. . 6 months. . .1 year. . .2 years? Who knows, it may not be random at all.

I agree with haileemarie7. People do need to get to know each other before sex. Sex isn't their personality... sex is sex. Sex doesn't talk in words.

I agree that you should get to know someone before you have sex with them but no one knows how long they were together. She might have thought she knew him and been wrong.. Also no birth control is 100% effective so it could've been a total accident still! He might have worn a condom and it split. She might have been on the mini pill which has a failure rate of 2-8% People who think that contraceptives are foolproof are morons. Even having a vasectomy doesn't always work that's why you have fertility tests after the op!

benjimm1 0

repent and turn to god for answers :)

lol. because a god who let's the situation happen would wan to reverse his sadistic power in the first place? there is only free will and procreation to prolong the existence of species. nuff said

OCDC 9

Come on OP, use condom sense next time.

ShelbyyCakess 0

what an asshole. I know what it's like to not have a dad. I'd whoop his ass for you OP.

And I wonder what it's like to have two parents who resent each other.

c8750 2

It sucks ass & that's even with them bring divorced

Egnar 19

Who said the kid won't have a dad? The guy left HER not the kid - A guy [or even a GIRL for that matter] is an ass for leaving behind a kid, but, leaving your significant other does not mean you're leaving your kid behind. I know several fathers my age whom are no longer with their girlfriends [they had kids at 18-19, which frankly was due to stupid mistakes] but they still stepped up to the plate and are in their kids lives being awesome dads. Frankly, I haven't seen my parents have any kind of affection since I was 5 [i'm 23 now] and I've come to terms with, a long time ago, that when my little sister leaves college and is out of the house they're more than likely to get a divorce - I'd much rather them have gotten their divorce years ago and known my parents were happy.

c8750 2

Damn auto-correct. Meant being

Egnar, you do have to remember that not all fathers stay for the child. Some girls don't even bother telling the guy that they're pregnant and blame it on some other guy for whatever reason they come up with. My friend just became pregnant, and she's now 4 months and the dad still doesn't know. Some guys don't want to take care of the child because they either can't afford it, they're too young (18ish or younger), or just aren't ready to become a dad regardless of the age. Everybody is ready to take care of a child at a different age and time. The odd occasion the girl will leave and give the guy the baby. I've seen it happen with friends and gone through a similar situation myself regarding which parent leaves. I have custody over my 5 kids because my wife was too stupid to want to take care of them. I've been divorced for 2 years from her - - she wanted the divorce because I was the father.

Egnar 19

How is it the dads fault that he isn't going to be a good father if she doesn't even bother to tell him?

and who's irresponsible fault was that?

Rachypie 11

The birth control pill that failed because it's only 99% effective.

yeah... and not having sex is even more effective to not getting pregnant.

Rachypie 11

Actually, I want to add on to that (now that it's too late for me to edit) that it's possible irresponsibility came into play, but it's just maddening to me how often people immediately put blame on the girl for getting pregnant when it may or may not be her fault.

Where did I say I put blame on the girl? It takes 2 to tango.

Rachypie 11

Oh, that wasn't in response to you. xD Sorry, I was typing that and then when I hit enter your comment was already there.

RainbowHeadache 2

My ex's girlfriend said it's not his fault I got pregnant and that I should've used a condom. I guess I should've put it on my penis. My bad.