By Emma-Louise - 20/05/2011 19:46 - France

Spicy
Today, the only positive thing my ex boyfriend left me was my pregnancy test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 407
You deserved it 14 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing says "I love you" like abandonment and unpaid child-support.

Babygirl2338 0

i would track him down and make him pay that child support;)

Comments

anakaren_831 1
Riddles66 0

I liked how your worded that.. well good luck!!

Well then you can leave him with the hefty child support payments.

hi umm how old r u cus if i was 30 orunder id get an abortion what a jerk make sure he helps pay for the child if u decide to have it

maidofawesome 0
xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

well ur fault 4 having sex (especially if it was unprotected)

omg_a_BALLOON 0

You forgot about your newly contracted HIV

RainbowHeadache 2

Child support, OP. See I you can get it. I'm going through the same thing & I'll be damned if that douche gets away without helping me. You should do the same.

TheDrifter 23

If he gets to pay does that mean he gets a say in how the child is raised? Or is he just a funding source for the lifestyle you have chosen?

RainbowHeadache 2

Depending on what he wants and what the court decides, he doesn't have to be there. That's how a lot of guys are. And if they don't pay their child support after so many times they'll go to jail.

RainbowHeadache 2

I wasn't allowed to get an abortion, and adoption wasn't an option because my parents refuse to let me do it. So, it's not something I chose.

Egnar 19

In this situation, especially on FML, people immediately blame the guy and say "HE'S SUCH AN ASSHOLE" - the truth is unless some kind of trickery came into play it's BOTH of their fault. . He stuck his penis in her and she allowed him too: End Of Story.

lover_gal 0