By Emma-Louise - 20/05/2011 19:46 - France

Spicy
Today, the only positive thing my ex boyfriend left me was my pregnancy test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 407
You deserved it 14 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing says "I love you" like abandonment and unpaid child-support.

Babygirl2338 0

i would track him down and make him pay that child support;)

Comments

iluvfmls456 0

that sucks but I like the way you worded this fml

kc1997kc 9

so, first off it takes two to tango. if you didn't use protection it's in par your fault. if u did that sucks for you! hope the moron pays you child support, and that you let him know.

Wow.. All the people going on at her about condoms! No birth control is 100% effective! He might have worn a condom and it split. She might have been on the mini pill which has a failure rate of 2-8% People who think that contraceptives are foolproof are morons. Even having a vasectomy doesn't always work that's why you have tests after the op! I love how most of the people here are blaming her or him when in fact they BOTH put themselves in this position! Yes it sucks that he dumped her and she's pregnant but she didn't say he dumped her BECAUSE she's pregnant. She didn't even say he knew! She may have just found out AFTER he already dumped her.

MissChristine 2

That's messed up unless it's not his baby, but if it isn't he needs to pay child support or at least try to be a good dad to your guys baby. It's not that hard after the first couple of months, when babies start sleeping 6+ hours if they're not colic, and if your lucky.

She isn't blaming him.. It's as simple as 'I'm pregnant and single'

SgN_Vio 0

But there is good news... I just saved a ton of money on child support by switching to condoms! YDI!

your problem for having unprotected sex before marriage.

xXDubbleChic 11
Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

this is the reason why when you google "how much does" the number one search is "how much does an abortion cost".