By Emma-Louise - 20/05/2011 19:46 - France

Spicy
Today, the only positive thing my ex boyfriend left me was my pregnancy test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 407
You deserved it 14 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing says "I love you" like abandonment and unpaid child-support.

Babygirl2338 0

i would track him down and make him pay that child support;)

Comments

jwing 0

I just like how this is worded.

is it just me or is egnar really annoying and way to into this fml. you don't know whats going on so stop defending something you have no idea about.

LOL. Maybe he or someone close to him went or are going through a similar experience. He does seem a tad overeager, but his points are valid.

Egnar 19

It bothers me when people cut to stupid conclusions based on something so vague - I only like to point out the several scenarios that could have taken place - People on FML tend to take something vague and turn it into somebody elses fault, which is silly.

I agree! People are all jumping to conclusions! This is the same on every FML. It's so vague you don't even know this guy knows she's pregnant. How can he be a deadbeat dad if he hasn't had a chance to step up? How can it be her fault for not using protection when you don't know she didn't?

italianmatt00 0

lmao that's an awesome way of putting it tho.

Congrats, my friend is 17 and just had her baby yesterday 5 weeks premature via c-section. He's the most gorgeous thing in the world. If she did it , then I'm sure you will too

My ex did the same thing to me.. I had my baby 6.5 weeks early and hes doing great! You can do it.

But what if he raped her, and that's why they're broken up? whose fault would it be now?

RyanX92 0

pray about it. it is a long time that will affect your life (and his if you wish). it is costly in many ways but rewarding to have a child.