By Anonymous - 27/01/2017 22:00

Today, I found out I'm pregnant with my soon-to-be ex-husband's baby from the moment we agreed to have sex one last time together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 697
You deserved it 9 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think babies are the magical cure to a marriage :P

People seem to think that divorce is pretty frivolous if something like a baby is a 'sign they should stay together'. If people aren't required to get married for a child, they don't have to stay together for one. Maybe the reason for the divorce were completely justified. Human biological function doesn't override everything else.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
blink831forever 13

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't think babies are the magical cure to a marriage :P

itssnotfunny 24

If anything, they're what will end it.

People seem to think that divorce is pretty frivolous if something like a baby is a 'sign they should stay together'. If people aren't required to get married for a child, they don't have to stay together for one. Maybe the reason for the divorce were completely justified. Human biological function doesn't override everything else.

yahuie 4

Just because she's having a baby doesn't mean they'll love each other.

yahuie 4

Probably shoulda wore a condom too.

You don't know that they didn't. Condoms can fail, you know.

Or he could have poked holes in the condom to make them stay together or to get revenge?

If he did intentionally damage the condom to make it fail, (assuming that's what they used) I'm pretty sure it's illegal an considered rape by deceit in several states.

If the husband did sabotage the condom- if they used one- that could be considered rape by deception- which has very weak legal recourse for he victims despite pressure from medical organizations to recognize it as a crime. So, for OP's emotional and mental wellbeing, I hope that the condom simply failed. Because there isn't very much protection for victims of this kind of sexual assault, and they would have a hell of a time proving it since any contraceptive used is likely long gone by now.

If you don't want to have his kid...then don't...

mariri9206 32

She can want the kid and not want her soon-to-be ex. Staying together isn't an option, obviously, but neither is abortion. If SHE CHOOSES to go that route, then, yeah, it is an option and it's her choice.

Um, is my app refusing to show that OP lives somewhere where abortion is illegal? Because unless that's the case, abortion IS an option, and a great one for women who don't want to be pregnant or be mothers. I know that, prior to getting sterilized, abortion would've been the only option for me in the event of a pregnancy whether I was partnered or not, because I have a phobia of both pregnancy and babies.

They never said she should/must have an abortion. They simply stated that if she doesn't want to have his child, she shouldn't feel obligated to have it. What's wrong with that? Also, who are you to tell the OP that abortion is not an option? It's available. It's her choice whether to have one, but it IS an option, clearly.

Wow that's almost exactly what happened to my parents except they were already divorced and decided to have sex one last time. And here I am.

The laws of biology do not support that claim

Transgender men can. Though the app seems to be ******* up genders rather than that considering the many others wrongly labeled

The laws of 2k17 say don't assume and judge!

jcash52426 5

You know there thing thing that a guy is suppose to put on his penis, it called a condom and if you don't use one then there's a chance that you will get pregnant. You guys were both irresponsible and now you being pregnant is the consequence.

Are you aware NO contraception method is 100% effective?

I've never understood why people do that..

Menzik3 1

You mean have sex? Well, it feels pretty good :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Speak for yourself. Sex feels amazing for me... way better than masturbation.

I am speaking for myself. what I just said was an opinion. That's why I said "I don't"