By marge1010 - 08/03/2009 14:39 - United States

Today, the man I have been dating for 3 weeks, who told me he owns a high end restaurant in the city, handed me my lunch order through the drive-thru at Wendy's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 976
You deserved it 10 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mistress_Puppy 0

Now you know that not only is he a liar but he's broke. xDD

#2 You have NO idea why she dated him. Maybe they were dating for a week when he told her that. Don't just assume that's the reason she's dating him.

Comments

with the economy going the way it is, i'd say wendy's is pretty high class these days :P

xoxowhatever 0

hahaha oh thats too good. there really is 2 sides to this. i want to know if he really does own that wendys or he was just completely lying and just works there and doesnt even own a high end restaurant. yes you should be mad because he lied but i mean yeah he still does have a job. but its obvious he really wanted to impress you. i dunno man this is tough. i would prob be really pissed...not because i am a superficial bitch and care about money but just that he lied. not ALL women care about dating a rich guy. you have every right to be mad about a lie.

Hahahah. Do you like him? If so, who cares.

FYL for liking someone just because of where they work

Maybe they were just trying to impress you and didn't think that you would accept them other wise. You are obviously a judmental person for this man to feel as if he needs to lie- espeically for three years.

maybe he just took a job at wendy's to mingle with the commoners

Damn, that must have been akward. "Here's your order...oh...um....ah....huh." That's my reanactment of it. as for your response...i'm guessing it went something like this... "Yeah. Okay. Great." through clenched teeth of course. sorry about that. well, what are you going to do? maybe he really does think wendy's is a five star resturant.

Odile13 0

Sounds like it's his life that's ******.