By marge1010 - 08/03/2009 14:39 - United States

Today, the man I have been dating for 3 weeks, who told me he owns a high end restaurant in the city, handed me my lunch order through the drive-thru at Wendy's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 976
You deserved it 10 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mistress_Puppy 0

Now you know that not only is he a liar but he's broke. xDD

#2 You have NO idea why she dated him. Maybe they were dating for a week when he told her that. Don't just assume that's the reason she's dating him.

Comments

like the commercials say... its waaayy better than fastfood its wendys!

Ibeapirate 0

He lied, she's pissed about it, end of story. Doesn't matter what he lied about, the point is he lied. Most likely to get her into bed. Not cool. However...: "I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks, and on the first date I blurted out that I own a fancy restaurant in the city because I didn't want her to know that I work at a Wendy's. Today, I went to work as usual, and was handling the drive-thru orders...Guess who pulled up to the window? FML."

Kingxxkings 0

whats so bad about wendys, its awesome once in a while.

alex_vik 0

#29 - You don't think we don't hate you right back?

yeahreally 6

i would pay to see that guys face when he saw you!! and his stutter of an explanation

Blind_Ninja 0

do any original posters here at FML every comment back to give us a more detailed story??? I'd like to know what happened.

altoidsrgud 0

why would you get wendy's?

Wendy's IS high end, stop being so full of yourself, ****.

"Today, the woman I have been dating for 3 weeks, who I had told I own a high end restaurant in the city, showed up at Wendy's where I had to hand her her lunch order. FML"

#46 hahaha i didn't even notice. seriously, looks vs money? which is the worst of two evils?!?!?! lol and i agree with 47 because making assumptions just makes an ass out of you and...well, you. on the topic of generalizations...well, they're easy to make. #29 probably just said that in the moment...kinda bitter too, but ah well, there's a lot of bitter people out there, and for justified reasons. and OP, i'm sorry but this is ridiculously hilarious. haha i mean, it's a funny predicament. however, all of the people saying maybe he DOES own that wendy's...well i don't think this would be on fmylife if that's the what he really meant.