By Noname - 08/03/2009 13:34 - United Kingdom

Today, my brother had his fiancée over to meet the whole family. We were having a great time with her, and my mother gushed to her that she was like the daughter she never had. I'm her daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 315
You deserved it 3 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've wiggled your boobs in front of her face and said, "What the hell do you think these are?"

this reminds me of monica from friends. lol. your mom'll come around. she was probably trying to make the fiance feel welcome :)

Comments

Mistress_Puppy 0

Moms can be really mean like that. I'm sorry, she probably didn't mean it, then again it depends on how your relationship is with her.

wrestler_fml 0

Youre mom's a world-class b*tch and I would never let her forget that. Give her hell about it, and then don't ever respect her or talk to her as much. Explain to her that maybe if she wasn't such a failure as a parent, you wouldn't "disappoint" her as much!

this reminds me of monica from friends. lol. your mom'll come around. she was probably trying to make the fiance feel welcome :)

cupcake330 16

That's the exact same thing I was thinking of when I read this xD

yea most likely she was just trying to be nice to her new daughter in law... she would never like her more than u

You should've wiggled your boobs in front of her face and said, "What the hell do you think these are?"

Having boobs doesn't make you a daughter. Step 1: Be a male Step 2: Get boob implant Step 3: ??? Step4: Profit.

she means she loves her like a daughter. Unless your personalities are the same and you look the same(which would be very creepy). You are not her.

bennybean 0

ow. i mean thats a common phrase, she might not have have meant it that way...nonono ow that still sucks