By Kolpall - 15/08/2015 10:22 - Tunisia

Today, I’m on vacation in Tunisia. Having trouble with the heat at night, I tried sleeping outside in the garden. At 3 a.m., I’m awoken by something licking my face. A dog? A camel. A camel! FML
I agree, your life sucks 839
You deserved it 163

Top comments

Sounds like a fun story to take home. Win all arguments with, "But did you get licked by a camel at 3 am. No, so case closed."

You should have used better 'camel-flauge'

Comments

Sounds like a fun story to take home. Win all arguments with, "But did you get licked by a camel at 3 am. No, so case closed."

You should have used better 'camel-flauge'

I suppose that the camel could have taken it a step further and just humped you. Definitely one for the history books.

That is an amazing story to tell later. And face it, it's pretty hilarious.

Wow good thing you didn't get accidentally stepped on by a camel that was not expecting to find a human lying in its path. Have you seen how camels are when they are upset? I bet 1 good kick would deal a lot of damage. But I've been told that I'm very paranoid. In any case, this is a very good story you'd be recounting for the rest of your life. Just make sure it's not to the same people.

It would have been a good story, if only there were camels in Tunisia!

There are camels in Tunisia. They're called Tunisian Camels (imagine that.)

Next time you try to accuse someone of making a story up, how about you actually know what you're talking about!

Yep, there are definitely camels in Tunisia.

GoogieWithers 22

Let's hope it was just your face it licked.