By Anonymous - 02/10/2010 02:11 - Israel

Today, the girl who I was in love with for almost seven years listed me on facebook as her "Brother." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 023
You deserved it 6 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissGrinch 4

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they have."

squirell_AIDS69 0

Comments

Dude what the hell is wrong with you?

You got your sister drunk and then slept with her?

JillianlikesVogu 0

Well if OP wants to totally destroy that relationship and go into debt due to impregnating her, then I guess getting her drunk would be fine.

guys- let your intentions be known asap. hard lesson most guys learn.

Maybe she meant it in a good way! :) FYL if not.

just wait it out. I'm sure siblings with benefits will be fashionable soon. lol.

Inspired22 11

Aww...that is so sad! That isn't even remotely funny...you will find love; it will just be elsewhere!

nikkirl5 1

so ? my boyfriend / love of my life is my brother . gotta love incest . :p . & I'd take it as a compliment it only means your close .

Ignorance is a bliss. Do you ever get tired of that quote? Seems over used.

FFML_314 11

Thank you, 24. I was starving and you made my puke up all of my delicious Ramen! I hate you!

I will restate my reply to #16 but change it just a little bit to reflect how much worse your way of being is that his (#16's)... DUDE WHAT IN THE NAME OF ******* SHIT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!

46- Don't make me crush your dreams by listing you as my SISTER on fb! 43- You're an idiot :)

24, is that your bro on your display picture?

ohthebloodygore 16
FFML_314 11

I can see how saying "wow" would make her seem like an idiot.

59- You're a nincompoop 61- Then you're an idiot too. And I shall laugh at you. HA HA HA!

FFML_314 11
redneck_girl728 0

I really hope he's atleast a step brother & not blood. I love both of my brothers with everything in me, but that's family love and way different. and as 25 already said, please don't have kids.

67- You're so mean. :( How can my picture burn your ugly eyes when I don't even have a picture?!

FirstBornUnicorn 0

You wanna know what scarred me for life? Chris Crocker making out with his brother. It gives me the chills just thinking about it.

ohthebloodygore 16

73-No one cares. The world revolves around me. Hear me laughing at you? Heh.

MissGrinch 4

75, you don't have a photo. Go away.

74- Why? Can I confess my love already? I read some comment about how "guys should take the initiative" so I'm READY! I LOVE YOUR PICTURE!

FFML_314 11

I know it's hard to accept your life is miserable. I will try my hardest to not point out your obvious failures in life.

#87 Not much you missed just a crapload of threadjacking. You know, the usual.

lol #57 you make me laugh =) can you insult me next.

I'm afraid. I was so sure that incest was illegal. MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE! Kidding; it's good that you've found love, but, seriously? Icky..

Tsk tsp people. Don't be so judgemental. Not too long ago your interracial relationships were sick and disgusting too. As far as I'm concerned most people still think homosexual relationships are sick and disgusting. In 30 years, when people are openly admitting theirs close encounters with nature, then this won't seem so bad. And yes I mean ********** ;D

FFML_314 11

I would never compare being gay to having sex with a family member.

I know it sucks dude, but hey, it's probably for the best. You guys might be better as close friends where she sees you as a brother, & I guess she doesn't want to/feel the need to jeapordise it. Chin up, you'll find someone :)

hey, at least you're special enough to be listed as a brother. who knows? it may grow to something more? I know someone's going to scream "facebook incest!" at me..

ultimaterocker1 0

bro not a big deal tons of girls do that even to people they like!!