By Anonymous - 01/11/2011 16:18 - United States

Today, on a dating site, I was matched with my brother, again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 360
You deserved it 5 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll say wincest before every other idiot does it

Maybe you and him should use different dating sites...

Comments

briguy007 0

incest weird ha but no that sucks

n_epic_fail 14

Incest is best... ONLY when everyone else in the world drops dead, Jesus never comes back, and hell freezes over...

Give him a try... You've know him for a long time :P

I support incest. I get it from my dad. LOOOL jk.

Torva_fml 16

17-not even then... is incest ok..

n_epic_fail 14
Pabs24 0

That's actually not weird. It has something to do with your genes, I learned about it in Biology class recently. Even if you don't want to reproduce with your brother, you might want to reproduce or 'date' someone who has the same characteristics as your brother. Something to do with genes. Idk.

@49 Genetic sexual attraction. It's only counteracted by the Westermark Effect (no attraction to people you knew in early childhood).

Damn_Hippster 11

Not to be racist, but I sort of expect this sort of thing in America now a days...

13FTW 9

71, how does that have anything to do with racism?

Damn_Hippster 11

I guess it's more stereotyping, either way it's wincest!

littlemissalex 3

Hey, the Winchester boys are brothers. They are not gay! :P

it's not that weird. You should try it sometime, I incest.

Boygenius50 8

And by "Kansas" you mean "Alabama," right?

tweetbaby14 18

You have failed at your stereotyping. Southerners are said to practice incest not all of America.

Why trust strangers with your sex life? Go for people you know love you! Blood is thicker than flimsy morals!

sierralovesyou 0

121- **** you, i live in Alabama. Incest isn't popular dumbass. They make dixie seem like we're just a bunch of hicks, but we just talk different then y'all.

Boygenius50 8

Yeah, I'd probably be mad too if my dad was also my uncle...

thebeanishere 8

Do u mean West Virginia actually lol

starryeyed1015 6

71- your from Canada what does that say about you? Idiot.

airthunder12 1

I know they shouldn't pick on you albamians or kansians they need to pick on Tenesse and Georgia

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
oreobunbun 3

Your picture reflects this FML

Are your divorced parents on that site, too? What, your whole family needs a dating site?

Ya know, I heard that if a brother and sister have a baby, their baby is evil.

If a brother and sister have a baby it's not the baby's fault, why the **** is it evil because of whatever its parents did?

91 just debunked the entire basis of Christianity.

RedPillSucks 31

How is that the basis of Christianity?

Adam and Eve; having to get cleansed/forgiven for parents'/ancestors' mistakes.

marpay 11

Red- the original sin. It means everyone is born evil, till baptized or whatever.

sexylol_fml 4

maybe it's a sign that no one has common interests with you...but that still sucks!

Boygenius50 8

In Alabama, they don't have the Internet, so this FML is irrelevant.

Boygenius50 8

In Alabama, they don't have the Internet, so this FML is irrelevant.

I'll say wincest before every other idiot does it

Damnit you beat me to it. :( I thought I was being funny recycling old internet memes :(

NotAPedo 0

Why fight it? It's meant to be.

sierralovesyou 0

I've been stuck under a rock(seriously I've never seen Mary Poppins)... What does wincest mean?

Internet nerds, especially from a site that rhymes with "more fan", like to spam "WIN" and they noticed that all you have to do is add a w to incest to make it "WIN"cest. Plus, the idea of referring to a social taboo as "win" is irresistible to internet nerds. Therefore, any time sexual attraction between blood relatives is even remotely suggested, it is a rule that we have to spam INCEST MORE LIKE WINCEST.

everytime i hear 'wincest' on this site i think of 'Supernatural'.

Who knows, maybe inbreeding is the new thing

Just like disabled babies is the new thing

Just like watching movies naked with your partners best friend

^ I see what you did there..... good one!

Maybe you and him should use different dating sites...

crazychick1269 7

If you'll notice, OP put "again" at the end of their post. Which would mean that they are trying different sites, but this keeps happening.

Don't sweat it. It just means you and your brother have a lot in common. You don't HAVE to date him you know.

I agree, you dont have to, but you can if nothing else is working, your kid might come out a little retarded but the state income will keep u happy

Oh no, if the dating site says to do it, then she has to. lols!

Of course she does! Else the entire online dating system will collapse and the resulting implosion will create a mini universe where the earth is hotter than the sun and pizzas eat people.

Rei_Ayanami 18

Wincest, I guess. It's fine enough, the kids won't have any real issues, that's only in about 3rd generation continued wincest. But move to Kentucky, it's more accepted there.

n_epic_fail 14

No need to move to Kentucky she's already in Kansas, they'll accept her just fine.

lovelydarlings 6

Correction: move to the eastern part of Kentucky in the mountains.

weesnaw_08 7

I live in Kentucky and that is a total lie.

Why did my comment get thumbe down? I wasn't saying we wouldn't accept them. I was saying that just because they're from Kansas, it doesn't mean they want to date their family member. We're not all inbred like everyone seems to think!

dear northern idiots and anyone else who feels that Kentucky and incest go hand in hand, I would love to be told this to my face.. I am also from Kentucky. being from the south does not mean you par take in incest, it just means we can kick a** and were not afraid to do so.! I'm speaking for anybody who lives in any of the states of the south.

tweetbaby14 18

Oh hush the south lost the civil war. No ass kicking will be coming from any southern states or the people that reside there.

TheDrifter 23

Give it a go, they can't all be wrong.

TheDrifter 23

Well here in Canada, they call it having a sense of humor. Or perhaps it's a mental illness of some sort.

I live in Canada and agree on this. Some people are just ******* retarded. They need to understand sarcasm.

Are you and your brother close? Anyway, I would consider switching dating sites.

Buttsexpirate 9

Eharmony, more like Ensestual.