By vixenscars - 19/01/2009 16:49 - United States

Today, I slipped on a banana peel in a store parking lot as I was getting out of my car. I landed on my ass. The cops that were parking behind me later informed me that I would be able to see the video on youtube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 629
You deserved it 2 502

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahaha FAIL its beautiful. i'm excited to search through thousands of youtube videos in hopes of finding that one. wait...now i sound like a loser, NO! you still fail.

x0x_KissOfDeath 0

Comments

hahahaha FAIL its beautiful. i'm excited to search through thousands of youtube videos in hopes of finding that one. wait...now i sound like a loser, NO! you still fail.

I wonder if you searched "clichés" on YouTube would it come up with that video?!

sounds like the cop in my town that pirates movies before they come out

x0x_KissOfDeath 0
XxSlAyNnXx 0

yea copy and paste the link lol.... epic.

Ouch, that sucks. Sorry to hear it, but just remember: tragedy + distance = comedy. Also, someone else + pain-that-doesn't-draw-blood = comedy.

Show the link. I don't have time to go through a thousand videos looking for someone I've never seen before. xD That's amusingly cliché.

haha I would have just laughed if that was me

I do believe you can sue a person for filming you for more than five seconds, if you are distinguishable in the shot and the footage is made public or is sold for profit. You should have informed them of that. Idiots.

whoisthisgirl 4

#11 - no profit would be made from said YouTube video. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be over said 5 seconds anyway. I say chill out wanna be lawyer.