By Anonymous - 02/10/2010 02:11 - Israel

Today, the girl who I was in love with for almost seven years listed me on facebook as her "Brother." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 021
You deserved it 6 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissGrinch 4

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they have."

squirell_AIDS69 0

Comments

squirell_AIDS69 0
MAGNAVOX 0

Shookitup, I want your babies!

As a one wise wolf once said - SHE PUT YOU IN THE FRIEND ZONE? PUT HER IN THE RAPE ZONE.

Could of been worse could have been the dad

nah. she's probably not really his brother. she just sees him as one. it happens to me all the. and it pisses me off all the time also

Don't worry, it's weird but some people actually do list people as bro/sis to show them they like them...

Tora_Chan 0

I know that pain. just a few days ago she added me as her brother because she didn't want to add my last name to hers for a day ( the posts where someone will say if you like this status first I'll use your profile pic and if you like it second ect)

brandikinz 4

aww I hate when that happens:( better start making a move OP!

you pretty quick to the draw with the wits there.

Oh no, not another FML about Facebook:(

Thats what happen when your in the friend zone wwwweeaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy way to long

Mortoli 30

Getting friendzoned always sucks doesn't it? I hate it too.

Aww.. You're in the "friend zone". Hopefully, she'll realize your feelings sooner or later..

Nvm.. I thought he thought of you as a brother.. xD That's weird now that I get it..

she does think of him as a brother. he's not her real bro.

FirstBornUnicorn 0

Once you're in the friend zone, you're in there for life.

KayBizz 0

I remember my girl once considered me as her brother. quit wit the jokes and srsly flirt wit her!! :/

woah I know a person who is azn and is named Kimberly.......

Mortoli 30

Lol I been permanently friendzoned by ex it sucks cause I want nothing to do with her but when she dating my bro it hard to keep away...

WOW 7 years?? You know there are other ***** in the shithole? Right? Nahh, I'm kidding with you, OP. You must be feeling that "WTF, OMG," emptiness. Well I feel kinda sorry? Actually, TOO BAD HAHAHA!

MissGrinch 4

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they have."

I have a hate/love relationship with that quote.

But that doesn't make it any less annoying.

Mortoli 30

That saying sounds pointless to me.. The idea is to get them to love/like you the way you want them to. 7 years were wasted for him. I'm sure she's a great friend but when aiming for higher, brother isn't the type of love he looking for. Then again 7 years was a long time to make a move should have tried sooner... Then again I'm one to talk I'm extremely shy when it comes to girls lol.

Because he wants to have sex with her and she's like "Nooo I can't have sex with my brother." Hence the FML. Oh btw, I forgive you for being dumb. Why? Because you're a woman.

jaderrrx3 0

I take that comment offensively. As if you look down upon women.

the_flirtt 0

my bad I didn't read the whole comment.