Dude, WTF is this?

By Anonymous - 28/09/2015 20:33 - United States - Las Vegas

Spicy
Today, after saying I'd edit and revise a coworker's report so he could go home and spend his anniversary with his wife, he sent me a file. Upon opening it, it was pictures of men wearing strange fetish gear while being dominated. He has yet to send me the correct file and I'm scared to ask. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 976
You deserved it 2 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just hope he isn't giving you a less than subtle hint and legitimately sent you the wrong file.

Just say you never got the file and he needs to resend it. Everyone has a kink, no need to be scared of him for it.

Comments

Yeah, not something you want to take up directly.

Just hope he isn't giving you a less than subtle hint and legitimately sent you the wrong file.

CC it to his wife? Seems odd he's into that but married to a woman...

christinamarie17 29

Why in the world would OP send that to his wife, on their anniversary much less. The guy is into some kinky stuff; so what. Maybe the wife even knows already and doesn't care. Hell the file could be hers for all we know; maybe it's a shared computer and he just clicked on the wrong file. Unless it's a video of him cheating on his wife I would just leave it alone and get the right file in a tactful way.

You know, not everyone is gay or straight. Guy could be bisexual for all we know! Besides, it's not really OP's business, so it's not right for him to send it to the wife.

leogachi 15

@3 The FML says the men are being dominated, but it doesn't say by whom. For all we know they're being dominated by women. Even if it is gay ****, there's no reason it should be weird that the coworker is into that.

Am I the only one who immediately thought of the woman being on top, "dominating" the male, when I read this instead of gay sex? Wtf is wrong with you people. Guys army the only ones who can be "dominate"

Censor all the photos and send it back to him. I think that would count as editing and revising.

Just say you never got the file and he needs to resend it. Everyone has a kink, no need to be scared of him for it.

...and then he resends the exact same file.

Just keep it to yourself, and use it as blackmail later

Or OP could be a decent human being and not do that

There was an FML way back about some guy blackmailing his boss with info about his gf. Turns out the wife knew already.

Maybe its a sick, horrifying joke? Hopefully for your sake.