By Anonymous - 30/11/2014 13:07 - United States - Watchung

Spicy
Today, my wife was giving me a blowjob when I foolishly asked her how she got so good at giving them. She looked straight into my eyes and replied, "Practising on about six guys before you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 638
You deserved it 22 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shemp_5 14
ScottVining 21

Comments

with a username like "kinky" you don't have room to judge mister

According to the FML the wife isn't sloppy by the seventh one. On a more serious note, why is it so bad that she has been with 6 men before him? It could have been much worse, she could have slept around and lost count, 6 is a very reasonable number before she found the right one.

Less of a username, more of my actual last name.

Well did you expect shed never been with anyone before you? The number could have been a lot higher though so you shouldn't feel too bad.

It seems like these past two fmls we have had generally the same thoughts on the matters at hand.

@15 haha I swear I don't read the comments first, I just post..but yes we had weirdly similar responses to both

#16 Never thought of it that way. But hey it makes more sense now that I think of it.

#20 Well you know what they say "Great minds think alike" -They

There are people who have different spellings than us you know. You just look kind of like an ass making that comment ^

I don't understand why people give a shit about past sexual encounters/why they flip their shit if you won't tell... Or if you tell and they flip their shit over the number. Insecure much?

I'd want to know because I mean it kind of feels like you're being with all the people he's been with and like what if he liked them better then you. I mean I wouldn't say its insecurity I'm sure a lot of people feel that way. and people ask because what if that person had aids or something. I would def ask to make sure I wasn't getting anything. but I'm not gonna love the person less or think of then differently. it is just a good thing to know.

54- You can ask if someone is safe/clean without bringing up a number, which usually results in a fight or some sort of mean, passive aggressive remark. And no I don't have sex with my guy and go "holy shit, I'm having sex with all these ghosts of bitches past!" I mean, if that's how you feel, to each their own I guess. But IMO- it's the past, I'm not gonna judge and I honestly don't care as long as they practiced safe sex, and I'm safe to have sex with them, then that's all that really matters. Besides, hellloooooo experience! ;) And if he liked any of those people better than you, he'd still be with them and not you. Take a hint from Elsa and let it go.

@54 You can get aids from sleeping with just one person. If you wanted to make sure the person is STI free then you should ask when was the last time they were tested, not how many people they have slept with.

I have no idea either. It seems like an insecurity thing because some of the past people can be better. And/Or a purity thing. That Romatic thought of having a pure partner. I personally are very open about that topic and actually want to know information about my Partners las sexual contacts. On one hand because i actually like to compare myself to the other past ones and if someone was better than me i can inprove on that. On the other you can trashtalk about bad past partners which is quite fun and you learn a lot about things your partner doesn like in bet. In my experience the intimiacy of those Topics kinda get you both together and streghtens the bond.

Astrum14 24

Oh, boy. If you think this guy's wife having prior sexual experience is kinky, just wait until you find out about light bondage.

shouldn't ask what you Dont wanna know :p

You mean, she may have been involved with other men before marrying you? Gasp! Shocker!

jeanyrios 10

automatic limp... you asked... your mistake.

I have some contenders. We need to talk. I missed my period, I'm pregnant, You drank the last one last night, we can still be friends, Your brothers/fathers/best friends is bigger, It doesn't count you weren't here..... you know what? I'll finish this later. Got a well practiced Bj waiting for me. Brb.

Guys want a girl who's good at anything and everything sexual but want them to be squeaky clean at the same time. Quite honestly wondering, is it a "claiming" thing at its most primal/basic? Is it worrying that she has already had better than you? Is it wanting to feel special?

CaroAurelia 12

Eh... As a girl, I don't necessarily care if I'm the first my future husband ever does anything with... But I'm not sure I'd want to hear about the others. I have a VERY active imagination. Maybe OP does, too.

juturnaamo 29

I've been asked that awkward question before. Your wife is awesome.