By PlayTag - 05/02/2009 00:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave me a blow-up doll and told me to practice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 836
You deserved it 18 694

Same thing different taste

Top comments

O_0 0

If i where you at this point i would practice...give her an amazing ****** and then stop having sex with her.

Dr_Phil 0

Dude you need to dump her. I'm picking up a ****-vibe from her. She's going to eventually cheat on you.

Comments

O_0 0

If i where you at this point i would practice...give her an amazing ****** and then stop having sex with her.

Dr_Phil 0

Dude you need to dump her. I'm picking up a ****-vibe from her. She's going to eventually cheat on you.

Toasty283 8

So your slutty senses are tingling?

Some people are just don't have chemistry in bed but #8 is probably right.

get her a vibe and soak it in hot sauce. then show her how much youve learned

Chura 0

well that's no good. you can't get responses from the doll on how you're doing.. you need to go out there and practice~ ;) especially if she actually IS like #8 said.. . then do what #4 said.

Bkkid99 0

#1 .. ur a fag . and #4 , #5 are completely right lol

I used to be a 'two minute wonder'. My missus at the time pointed me to some tantric sites and I managed to get to about 6-8 with in a couple of days. That was a number of years ago and although I'm not Sting I can hold my own, no pun intended.

#19, masturbating and holding it back for as long as possible helps, too. #10, you are a tool. Sex is a fine art. OP, to that I would reply 'Just like you, doesn't move and doesn't feel very good.' And then dump her. Publicly.