By Ohai - 16/01/2009 20:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom asked me for advice on how to give a good blow job. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 566
You deserved it 3 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Maybe she was trying to see what you like when receiving a...... Bj still kind if weird though

69 likes on this comment. How appropriate.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
omgYoUbasTards 0

wait are you saying women get their blowing skills from their mothers?? um... idt i can look at my gf mom the same anymore :-/ just been scarred for life.

ok idc how bad i am at it but i am never asking my mom advice on how to give a good *******! shes 50 idt shes ever even given a ******* to my dad ever!

Shadowvoid 33

That's ridiculous^ of course your mom has blown your dad... It's a basic sexual thing. Remember parents have done ever thing you have and more.

chrisbeaudoin 26

Thanks for reminding me, i really needed the mental image

'tis painful man i hope you get revenge on your mum

LMAO! Wow... maybe she was wondering about trying a certain technique she thought your dad or her boyfriend might like...

deadlydeadd 2

Why would people down rate this it's true and the critics of FML are butthurt

I'm not sure if I should laugh or facepalm.

Jason_fml 0

Sometime in the future you should go up to her and ask, "Mom when dad is going down on you do you like it when he works his tongue or do you prefer it when he lets his fingers do the talking?"

Maybe she thinks you watch a lot of ****? Your mom is sick anyway.

Meemer147 0

Um, HELLO? coming from a woman, she probably meant it in a "What feels good" kinda way, not a "Im asking a guy who gives blow jobs"

lol @ jason, good stuff and yeah, meemer147 and rainbowsareshiny got it, she was asking you since she expected you to know what guys like. that was like, "hey, son, props to you for getting blow jobs. how do i give a good one?" lol def still weird though... but the being a guy part doesn't make it an FML by itself.

THTB 3

You know shit's wrong when your mom assumes you're a homosexual and you give ********. Not saying being gay is bad or anything...