By Abendigo77 - 14/01/2013 04:49 - United States - Healdsburg

Today, my vegan boyfriend told me that if he were forced to kill either his cat or me, he'd kill me because he "would never kill an animal." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 547
You deserved it 6 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder what his choice would be if it was his life or the cats.

Comments

DeadxManxWalking 27
Epikouros 31

Maybe you should remind him that his cat kills mice and birds for fun.

I'm fairly certain she meant girlfriend, if not... On behalf of men everywhere we ask the he relinquish his manhood!

I'm fairly sure dignity and respect are more relevant to man-hood than killing animals.

Unless, of course, you happen to live in an African village where you're required to kill a lion with a spear to qualify for manhood. Something makes me think this is unlikely though.

Leave him for the cats. Starts conspiracy

I'm a veggo and id kill an animal. This guy is a retard.. A human's life is far more precious than an animal's.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Wait, so you're a vegetarian and you'd kill an animal? So you'd kill it, but you wouldn't eat it? I think that's even worse than being an omnivore. At least we aren't wasteful assholes.

I think they meant they would kill the animal if it was to save the human's life - not on a regular basis. :P

Actually, a human's life is equal to an animal's because a human IS an animal. Is it really so hard to understand that? And no, it doesn't take a vegetarian or vegan to think like that. I'm neither but I still believe animal life is precious, which is why I am against killing animals for no reason instead of actual necessities such as food.

So you object to the killing of cockroaches, yes?

Actually, I don't like killing them at all. If they're out on the streets I don't kill them intentionally. If they are in my house, I try to get them out. If they pose a danger to me, though, I kill them - such as snakes, tarantulas, and other animals which are poisonous. I value animal life but I also value my own.

Amandakal18 9

hopefully he will never be in that situation - just never go somewhere where you are actually in danger of being attacked by an animal he might have to kill to save you. :) So don't go looking at wildlife in dangerous places?

I wonder how u two raise this topic. It's like who u will save if ur mother and I drop into the river simutaneously.

Just tell him that, as a human, you are an animal too! If he still doesn't believe you, bite him for good measure!

Atleast his not calling you an animal ?!? Lol