By Abendigo77 - 14/01/2013 04:49 - United States - Healdsburg

Today, my vegan boyfriend told me that if he were forced to kill either his cat or me, he'd kill me because he "would never kill an animal." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 547
You deserved it 6 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder what his choice would be if it was his life or the cats.

Comments

Apparently he's forgotten humans are animals, too. You should sing "The Bad Touch" by The Bloodhound Gang to remind him. "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel!"

Why the hell is a guy a vegan?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Your vegan friend would make a great steak, so to speak...

So he would rather kill an animal that is known to be sentient over one who's level of self-awareness is highly questionable?

Derpylicious 3

Your boyfriend is an idiot. Don't waste your time on him.

Technically, humans are part of the animal kingdom. So.. FYL for having an idiot as your bf as well!! >.

U need to break up NOW before u end up being a 6 o'clock news story.

I've a question about veganism. It's my understanding that they avoid animal products because an animal was killed etc etc, but what if the animal died of natural causes, thereby negating the moral implication. I get Jainism etc, where they are vegans because they won't eat something with a soul, fair enough, but what about an animal loving vegan?