By pacificbeach - 02/03/2009 21:32 - United States

Today, my roommate and I finally got fed up with this increasingly, horrible stench that has been in our apartment for a few days now. Leaving it for our other roommates to handle, we selfishly left to get yogurtland. Moments later, we both expressed that we haven't seen our cat in a while. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 587
You deserved it 55 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that seriously sucks. but you deserved it because who the hell doesnt realize when they havent seen their cat?

you should not be a pet owner, sorry. and it's just karma- be selfish and it'll come back and bite you on the ass

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

ha yogurtland. must be from Southern California. I love that place. and ya better start looking for that cat

jc325217 0

#10 i hope your joking anything with life has value.. or anything that will cuddle with you.. like a cat :)

IndigoKitty 3

Wow.... i feel bad for your cat. you shouldn't get another, you sound like terrible pet owners.

O_O You're evil people. I hope the next cat you see pounces on you and claws your face off.

WOW! u are reallll dumb! how the hell do u realize yr cat is missing! and wouldent the smell of death come to mind?! yea and y did u name yr cat YOGERTLAND!

LOL are you stupid? it's obviously not the cat's name.

bumblebee41 0

You have horrible grammar. Read what it says also before writing.

lulz_fml 0

Yeah if I was under the care of a bunch of idiots who went out to get yogurt without even looking for me, I would have disappeared too. Also, to the noob above me, Yogurtland is a yogurt place where people go to eat nasty yogurt so they can pretend it's healthy and trendy.

I would notice if I haven't seen my dog in a day.

lpfreek2169 3

That's horrible how the hell can you not notice that your damn cat is missing? i got 3 cats and a dog and i notice if i haven't seen one in a couple hours and i look for them..you should never be allowed to own another animal...