By pacificbeach - 02/03/2009 21:32 - United States

Today, my roommate and I finally got fed up with this increasingly, horrible stench that has been in our apartment for a few days now. Leaving it for our other roommates to handle, we selfishly left to get yogurtland. Moments later, we both expressed that we haven't seen our cat in a while. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 587
You deserved it 55 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that seriously sucks. but you deserved it because who the hell doesnt realize when they havent seen their cat?

you should not be a pet owner, sorry. and it's just karma- be selfish and it'll come back and bite you on the ass

Comments

lostinamsterdam9 0

Imagine if you were to die, 'pacificbeach'. Your family, friends and everyone you believed loved you doesn't notice for an undefined 'while'. You're inside their own bloody house stinking up the place with your dead-ness, and they still fail to notice your absence. That would make your family and friends extremely stupid and obnoxiously self-obsessed, and it would of course mean that they obviously didn't care about you in the slightest bit. Kind of a crappy situation, is it not? Yeah, I suggest that you don't ever own another pet of any kind, or have any children. That would probably be in the best interest of the world at large.

Never have kids... you might not notice if you've seen THEM lately, either.

bburgeson 0

That same thing happened to me! Only instead of a cat, my roommate was the one to go missing.

lol. I love cats :( pussy<3 But you guys should give the OP the benefit of the doubt, some people have cats that are out a lot, they don't always sleep in the owner's house. The owner gives it some freedom, yah know?

I don't believe this at ALL. how could you go on not noticing your cat was missing long enough for it to start stinking? don't buy it

Quit the ******* and feed your pets once in a while. For ****'s sake.

Some of you people need to chill out with calling him evil and in need of being in a mental hospital. Yeah, yeah, it's horrible and unreasonably negligent, but it's not like he sacrificed his cat on an altar or something. He wouldn't be posting it here if he wasn't upset that his cat is dead. Stupid mistake no doubt, but really, he had no clue where the cat was. Maybe his cat runs in and out of the house and kind of does his own thing, and he just puts food and water out? My parents cat is like that (but they'd notice right away if he was gone). It's possible that the cat got caught somewhere very obscure that nobody would notice, died, and the owners assumed the cat was on an extended excursion. So the guy is not some evil cat killing demon, people. He lost track of how long his cat was away and his cat died and he's obviously sad about it, so quit being so judgmental.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yea i laughed my ass off. Sorry to be amused by your loss. Oh, and you deserved it.