By pacificbeach - 02/03/2009 21:32 - United States

Today, my roommate and I finally got fed up with this increasingly, horrible stench that has been in our apartment for a few days now. Leaving it for our other roommates to handle, we selfishly left to get yogurtland. Moments later, we both expressed that we haven't seen our cat in a while. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 587
You deserved it 55 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that seriously sucks. but you deserved it because who the hell doesnt realize when they havent seen their cat?

you should not be a pet owner, sorry. and it's just karma- be selfish and it'll come back and bite you on the ass

Comments

That is horrible and I can't believe you didn't notice your cat was missing. Shame on you. Don't get another pet. I seriously hope this is made up.

i am not here to flame, and i have no comments regarding your specific FML. instead, i wanted to affirm that PB rocks--as does yogurt land, yogurt world, and all those reincarnations. yum!

Hey #25 that is the stupidest belief in the world if you believe that then you dont have a valuable life at all, dogs and cats and humans are all equal, Nothing at all makes us able to control the rest.

I couldn't have said it better myself, #30.

King_of_Kings 3

i always have my bombay Midnight by my side. except when i go out. but i mean i always make sure that the food and water bowls are full and i always make sure i know where he is at all times. though, lately i've been feeling that Midnight is lonely. so, in a month when my friend's cat gives birth, i am getting a little grey kitten. i am naming him Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Midnight doesnt deserve to be alone. my cat comes first before anything. I LOVE MY CAT!

#17 are you ******* retarded i almost laughed as hard at your comment as i did at this whole scenario :]

I'm allergic to cats :( I wish I wasn't. I love kitty cats.

King_of_Kings 3

hey #39 i'm from Boston too