By Anonymous - 25/02/2012 05:21 - United States

Today, my oven decided that it was going to lock and clean itself right in the middle of cooking my steaks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 663
You deserved it 4 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude steaks need to be grilled at a BBQ!

wtf? I have never heard about an oven like that.

Comments

yaoifreak 8

Wait a minute since when did they have I ovens like this ..........rich trick

Ovens cannot up and take themselves to 800 degrees unless they have a serious malfunction. Turn that thing off at the breaker and call the manufacturer.

N8Diggity 1

Dats why u put dem bitches on a grill!

That's what you get for baking steaks...

well your first mistake was cooking steak in an oven.

picklemonger 13

WTF??? I'm guessing te oven decided it couldn't do anything worse to the steaks than what you were already doing to them.

Well, maybe that's a sign you should have given up meat for Lent. LOL JK. I'm atheist.

electroguy02 4

I wonder how much people know about cooking to think that the only way to cook a steak is to grill it. One method of searing steaks on the stove then putting it into the oven to finish cooking works well for steaks like filet mignon. What a narrow-minded way to cook. "A steak! It must be grilled and only grilled!" I, for one, would get incredibly tired of steaks if they were only ever grilled. I appreciate variety.

meltingsun 0

From my experience, it's hard to cool anything by placing it in an oven.