By aroman2312 - 06/09/2011 21:33 - United States

Today, my grandpa decided to charcoal-grill some steaks. Inside the house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 250
You deserved it 2 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

With enough carbon monoxide, everything begins to make sense ... and then you die.

Comments

EnEl_Infierno 15

Hey so now I know what to do when I want to grill out on a rainy day bravo gramps.

I say **** it, and eat with Gramps. He's winning in my book. I promise, you should cherish moments like this, because you won't ever get them back.

Grandpa: "Let's BBQ... MY meat in YOUR grill!"

Gruv3r14 1

-17 You'd get Carbon Monoxide poisoning and die...

kickazz16 15

Dude...steak is steak! BURN BABY BURN :)

I know, OP just needs to shut up and eat some meat.

Are aware that burning charcoal inside kills you? It eats up the oxygen in the room and fills the air with carbon monoxide. That's the point of the fml.

Mipz 2

45-don't be a know it all. This is fml. No one cares. (and, duh. I mean really.)

45, are you aware that burning 'anything' indoors will 'eat up' oxygen? ... For that matter, so does breathing.. Also, it's carbon dioxide, not monoxide(you get that from cars)

kickazz16 15

Sigh. I didn't know guys and sometimes you can use the term 'grilling' to grill on a skillet. I watch too many cooking shows lol :)

No.. It's carbon monoxide.. I have a monoxide detector in my house and I'm not aware of my family ever using the cars in my house... someone needs to go back to grade 10 science.

... No. Carbon monoxide is released via cars, charcoal, etc. CO2 is released by breathing and volcanoes release CO2 as well. Oxygen wasters like you need to be thrown into outer space where there is no O2 for you to waste...

enonymous 8

Were they overcooked or under seasoned?

EnEl_Infierno 15

Who gives, so where are our steaks Op us fmlers are hungry for some beer can smoked indoor steaks.

enonymous 8

Trying to understand the FML. For all we know his father lives in a hut with an open roof. Might be an overcooked or under seasoned steak which would make any man cry.

EnEl_Infierno 15

It says House, so I think it's safe to assume it either way it would of been really smokey. Hence smoked steaks.

enonymous 8

Where does it say smoked steaks?

EnEl_Infierno 15

It doesn't it supppsed be a joke, hello cooking steaks, indoors on charcoal grill all the smoke its bound to make, hence the smoked steaks. Aw f this now I am really am hungry with steaks here and thinking of the b-day girl making want cake, I'm gona go raid my fridge.

enonymous 8
EnEl_Infierno 15

Aww now I feel like I got junked punched in nuts by midget, for having some of fml best burn me.

enonymous 8

Best? No no no... Handsome... Stylishly ingenious? Yes... Snoodleriffic? God I hope so

EnEl_Infierno 15

enonymous, I don't know about you, but in my part of the country, snoodleriffic is a term meaning "great and mighty mustache man". Is it just a coincidence, or are you the one chosen to lead us against the tyranny and oppression of the armies of Captain Hare E. Beever?

enonymous 8

http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=snoodle

31- I'm included in that right? Right? Sans-mustache

I`m still trying to figure out where the FML comes into play ?

Have you ever smelled burned charcoal? Imagine your house filled with burned charcoal smoke... -.- Also, inhaling it is hazardous. It can kill you.

zinoxity- but the smell wouldnt be there for over a week! fml stands for **** my LIFE not **** this week

evanedwards85 6
evanedwards85 6

Oh and 36 I guess it wasn't that obvious because 13 didn't get it, did he?

LaydiexSkull 3

36- no one was stating the "obvious", moron.

perdix 29

With enough carbon monoxide, everything begins to make sense ... and then you die.