By georgiaswish - 20/11/2013 20:05 - United Kingdom

Today, my obsessive ex, who recently cut my phone line to stop me from talking to my boyfriend of three years, got a job at the same restaurant where both my boyfriend and I work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 020
You deserved it 3 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A 'bit of paper' that will send his ass to jail if he violates it. good luck with prosecution OP; I hope all goes well and they hit him with that book hard!

Phone line? Don't you have a cell phone or Skype? Oh and get a restraining order

Comments

AJ53013 6

How is it stranger danger when she knows the crazy ex

Ali_Br_fml 33

Oh my goodness, be careful with this guy. If I were you, I'd involve the authorities. I wouldn't want to hear about you on the news because he took things to the next level. You need to put your safety first. First step, cutting your phone lines. What/who will he cut next? You? Your boyfriend? Good luck OP. Stay safe, and get a restraining order. Get him fired too. It seems like He's stalking you.

Unfortunately, i doubt him getting a job where you work was by accident. Keep us updated and don't allow yourself to be alone with your ex. Best wishes OP.

the real question is y do you still have a phone line in his name after 3 years????

Maybe it has not been 3 years... maybe she was cheating on him

Ali_Br_fml 33

They may mean a physical cable that connects house phones to the telephone companies. Those can be accessed from outside, usually in the back yard. Some people still use those... I only have a house phone because it comes with my Internet & tv package, but we all use our cellphones in my house. If someone cut mine, the only things we'd actually miss would be the tv & Internet.

Ali_Br_fml 33

Just to clarify, by "those", I meant house phones. *Some people still use house phones...* My edit time ran out before I could hit send.

Sounds like he was trying to make things awkward? Best of luck with that strange guy, OP.

he was trying to make things bad, he's not strange he's deranged

skittyskatbrat 19

You and the current boyfriend need to have a talk with the manager. Fast. He's not going to want the liability of having the abusive guy there, and with both of you talking to him (especially if you have any evidence!) there's a good chance the guy will be out of a job very very quickly. At the LEAST he can be scheduled so that his shifts never, ever overlap yours. But talk to the boss, quick :(

If this turns out the way FML usually does, it'll be one of two ways: 1. OP and her boyfriend get fired for causing a disturbance in the workplace. Or 2. OP's boyfriend and ex boyfriend hook up, both turning out to actually be gay.

JMichael 25