By Anonymous - 08/09/2013 06:52 - United States - Orlando

Today, my obese mother-in-law took her top off at our pool party, exposing her sagging breasts. When I told her to cover herself, she lifted her breasts, turned them inwards, and squeezed them together while staring me in the eyes. She kept doing this on and off for the next two hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 043
You deserved it 5 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look at the positive side: Free whale-watching-entertainment at your pool party!

Comments

Y'know right or wrong, fat or thin, some people are uncomfortable with nudity. Your in-law shouldn't be a tit about your preferences!

not likely. she would have been sterilized through the eugenics program if shes old enough to be a mother with a married child

If you don't like it then don't look!!!

That's disgusting! Why would she do this? Why wasn't your husband also asking her to put them away?

ulissey_fml 22

Nah, you got it all wrong! Your dingho of a mother-in-law was simply trying to pull up the flush -fit valve all the time. You know how hard it is when the darn thing starts deflating....

buttcramp 21

it was rude of her to take her shirt off but it was just as rude for you to tell her to put it back on...

Have to disagree. It wasn't at her home, or even a beach, it was OP's home. I wouldn't allow nudity at my home, especially in front of my kids. And I absolutely would not allow the conduct described! In fact, if anyone under 18 was at the pool party what she did constituted a sex offense crime.

Fat or thin... That isn't appropriate behavior. FYL

This made me cry and laugh. Not in that order. I think you need to sit down and google pictures of normal looking breasts so you can overcome this trauma.