By vrossie_ - 08/09/2013 05:56 - United States

Today, my mom was sharing the story of how I was born with the umbilical cord around my neck. My sister added that it was God's first attempt to kill me off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 750
You deserved it 4 208

vrossie_ tells us more.

vrossie_ 15

Yea it was clever. I shared it to my Biology class and they all laughed.

Top comments

If she's your big sister, tell her that you were God's attempt to make up for the mistake he made when he created her ;)

Comments

jw90 18

Hey you lived through it. That's something to be proud of OP.

Except for that guy that has been struck by lightning repeatedly.

Well, to be fair, he technically didn't miss.

vrossie_ 15

There wasn't a second I don't believe. :P

If she's your big sister, tell her that you were God's attempt to make up for the mistake he made when he created her ;)

TheWumbologist 14

You must be invincible, not even God himself can kill you!

ApollosMyth 22

But there is still Chuck Norris.

WinterBlue42 22

Perhaps the OP is secretly Chuck Norris. . Naw, if the OP was Chuck Norris this wouldn't be an FML. ;p

Wow......that's not very kind at all. Don't worry about it OP. You were meant to live for a reason!

bipitydooiseeyou 6

Why would people thumbs down this comment?

Just tell your sister. "I am a survivor. What do you have to be proud of yourself?"

I thought this was going to finish in a Destinys Child song, needless to say, I was a bit disappointed that it didn't.

Little4Bear 10
midnight165 5

Lol that part caught my eye too.. Suspense is building

Pancakes017 19

The same thing happened to me. Fortunately I don't have a sister to put a damper on things.

Your name doesn't happen to be Perseus, now would it?