By wow - 28/11/2011 01:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom went through my textbook and sharpied everything that could be "pornographic." It's a high-school biology textbook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 914
You deserved it 2 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JinxosGirl87 0

Be careful she doesn't Sharpie out your naughty parts while you sleep. You're apparently not ready to be seeing the naked body.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Tell her to have fun paying for ruining the book.

Comments

kelseykaye93 1

Just unblock them, it's really not as difficult as you'd think.

cleio81 5

I hope you got pics to show your teacher when they ask about the damage. Your mom is trying to protect you but she is going about it in a very childish manner. Good luck with that.

skyeyez9 24

You have a Helicopter parent....damn that must suck. My old neighbors were both like that. Their kids were forbidden to wear name brand clothing, watch tv, play with modern toys, and were homeschooled so they were even more isolated.

perdix 29

I hope she crossed out the price. The cost of textbooks is obscene!!!

SlickWillyTFCF 5

That sucks OP. Crazy how some parents are diluted to the point of ruining a textbook because they think words and illustrations are what will ruin a mind.

structuredchaoz 4

Tell mom she's going to pay for them. What a great way to destroy school property and prevent other kids from learning from that book in the future.