By wow - 28/11/2011 01:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom went through my textbook and sharpied everything that could be "pornographic." It's a high-school biology textbook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 914
You deserved it 2 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JinxosGirl87 0

Be careful she doesn't Sharpie out your naughty parts while you sleep. You're apparently not ready to be seeing the naked body.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Tell her to have fun paying for ruining the book.

Comments

tildoorf84 7

thats what happens when you have a religious zealot for parents, dont trouble yourself with any ignorance that may spew from her

I take biology and my mom is happy about it, mainly because it's an enjoyable class

She can do what she wants with her property, by the way did you inform her that she now has to pay for it to replace the book?

Now draw an accurate diagram of the male and female reproductive organs *Derp*

BadMoments4Me 0

Lol what kind of person does that?

Um, is she aware that if she damages a school textbook, she has to replace it? Or do things work differently in your area?

Make sure she knows she is the one that has to pay $70+ for a new one. And that its the kids job to be immature, not the parents.

FarscapeSDC 9

My grandmother's like that. Helicopter parents (Or helicopter grandparents) are so annoying. My grandmother threw away a $140 human anatomy textbook because it has pictures of naked people. Or when I was in high school, my mother who made me study for 6 hours a night (In addition to my 6 hours of school) because I failed a chemistry test. I don't think that parents have grasped the concept that being too involved in their children's lives is detrimental to their performance. One kid I knew had his mother talk to all his teachers, lobby with the school to get him into the best classes and all the sports teams, and he did no work and failed almost everything as a result.