By moms a baby - 31/03/2014 02:44 - United States - Loma Linda

Today, my mom stopped playing badminton with me because she claimed I was too aggressive. Apparently winning, playing by the rules, and smashing is considered aggressive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 395
You deserved it 8 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aggressive and badminton... Two words I never thought I would see put together.

ilovemychem 22

Comments

"DON'T BE SO AGGRESSIVE! STOP HITTING THE BALL!"

Does no one call its a birdie or that just my schools nickname for it?

TheDrifter 23

They call it a birdie for little kids who would spend and entire class laughing at the mention of shuttlecock.

RedPillSucks 31

@78 sigh... So is it bad that I giggled when you mentioned shuttlecock? like, Damn, they have shuttles for that?

I call it a birdie. Shuttlecock puts naughty images in my head.

How is smashing aggressive? She's obviously crazy.

arandomusernameaa 20

Smashing is usually considered quite aggressive...

Looks like it's time to take up squash

Maybe you should show her some real aggressive playing.

When you go against girls you always let them win

Indianboy9321 25

What if two girls play one another?

Honestly, I'd much rather lose than be patronised that way. Especially in a game like badminton, where the general physical advantage men have over women doesn't much apply.

I am serious. If you don't let girls win at sports then you seem like an asshole

But then if you lose you seem like a pussy so it's bad either way

What makes you an asshole is losing to someone on purpose,especially if it's because they don't have a dick.

Excuse me,I correct my sentence to 'What makes you an asshole is losing to someone on purpose just because they don't have a dick'.

You sexist bastard women can be epic at sports too. They'll look for a good competition in sports, not always win cause they're the "girl". They don't want that ( although I say this, I'm a guy :/ whatever).

never ever let à girl win on purpose, they'll know and then you're ******, Just make thé game intersseting for them, when i play badminton with my gf, i dont play to hard and i give her tip on what to do in différent situation, so she can get better, its way more fun and now i got à hard time beating her, dont assume they'll never be better, that Just plain stupid.

#46 I'd upvote for some of the content of what you wrote, but I'm ending up downvoting because of how you wrote it...

ileenefudge 29

I'll play with you!! I love badminton :)

Girlie7 11

Get some friends of your own age..

icandothecancan 24

Understand that people of all ages love to play.

I'm not sure that's true with badminton. Try tennis with friends. And no, that's not an iPhone app. OK, it probably is.

DAILYFMLEXPERT 6

Come on man... PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!! But not with your mother.....that would be disturbing and painful for the both of you...

kitkatmiaow 21

Maybe she just wanted to play for fun? And not be concerned with who wins... :)

sohigh10 34

You're one of *those* people. Technically you're right, but for gods sake.. you're playing against your mother. There's nothing that kills the good hearted spirit more than a competitive asshole when you're just trying to have fun.